What the hell is that?

geeman

suomiface
Car(s)
Toyota Corolla,Chevrolet Corvette,Alfa Romeo Mito
I'll just let the picture speak for itself..

wtf.jpg

EDIT: Just found out that there is another picture of that car too. What is it?

I was kind of wondering that too ;) But I didn't want everyone to say "What you've never seen that before, dumbass?" But now that you brought it up...

the covini is an unusual car, they claim that they 4 front wheels help it corner better on tracks and such, but it looks like it would just understeer like hell.

That car looks like it just came out of photoshop :?

There was a F1 car with the same design, from Tyrell :
Tyrell%20P34%20FNCB.jpg

I think it understeered too much, so they gave it up.

bartboy9891 said:
the covini is an unusual car, they claim that they 4 front wheels help it corner better on tracks and such, but it looks like it would just understeer like hell.

in tight corners i also think it'll unddersteer like hell, but it should be able to take high speed corners without any understeer

bone said:
bartboy9891 said:

in tight corners i also think it'll unddersteer like hell, but it should be able to take high speed corners without any understeer

Wait..why would it understeer? Isn't understeer a consequence of to little front wheel grip?

It just seems in the Final Gear logo, it looks like a photoshop mess up, but every other picture it seems normal, well, as normal as you can get for that car.

caus those wheels don't turn as much. the rear one turns in less than the front wheel

so no, it wouldn't understeer, it simply would be impossible to make a tight turn

i think it'll need a football feild to make a U-turn

and the tires would suffer like hell

Yeah, it actually handled really well.

bone said:
caus those wheels don't turn as much. the rear one turns in less than the front wheel

so no, it wouldn't understeer, it simply would be impossible to make a tight turn

i think it'll need a football feild to make a U-turn

and the tires would suffer like hell

It's not supposed to turn as much as the front wheels since they're closer to the rear axle. But if they're limited to a bigger turn than the front wheels (the first ones) they could make quite a mess in a tight corner.

Viper007Bond said:
No, it was insanely good, but the rules outlawed it, Lukhas.
Viper007Bond said:
Yeah, it actually handled really well.
Guys, Viper is right!

vanMould said:
Wait..why would it understeer? Isn't understeer a consequence of to little front wheel grip?
Correct!

As viper said, that F1 car was outlawed because it was superior to cars with normal front wheels. One of the biggest advantages was, that those tiny front tires produce significantly less drag. (those spinning wheels, without any sort of cover, are the aerodynamic weak point of formula-cars)

cya
Oliver