BMW 5 Series M & Golf GTI
Episode 7
This could be a spoiler because I believe this is going to be awesome

Wrx vs Australian Army <---- brilliant

Koenigsegg, CCX

Nissan Gtr Vs Porsche GT2

Golf Diesel vs Petrol

Guests Greg Murphy & Jason Richards

This is going to be great, had a chat to the guys again and they are looking forward to S2 and i should have a video up on youtube soon of the Koenigsegg leaving the set.. Nice Car!!!! :mrgreen::D

Guys as promised!!!! video we took from the set after filming http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2nddl76L09k

Last edited:
had a chat to the guys again

again!?! You've been to TGA more than once, then? Lucky bugger! :p I still can't get over how down to earth the TGA3 seem to be.

Meanwhile, back on topic ... this episode does sound pretty decent. A V8 Supercar lap board instead of an F1 lap board makes perfect sense. Here's hoping the camera angles will show Murph and Richards off a bit better than it's been showing off the 'talent' of the SIABSC.

Who's the SIABSC in 1x07?

<snip>
Wrx vs Australian Army <---- brilliant

Koenigsegg, CCX

Nissan Gtr Vs Porsche GT2

Golf Diesel vs Petrol

Guests Greg Murphy & Jason Richards
<snip>

I'm liking the sound of this episode a lot :)
Nice video too ... not much gets me excited these days, but I think I might have had a little personal accident hearing that Koenigsegg take off down Birch Street :drool:.

WRX v Australian Army. That sounds very cool indeed! Hope they execute it well ;)

And its great they got Murph and Jason as guests. They should get Ingall and Skaife :p

again!?! You've been to TGA more than once, then? Lucky bugger! :p I still can't get over how down to earth the TGA3 seem to be.

It was very lucky i got to go twice, good news is Im in with the floor manager now and hopefully be able to get in again as someone who can give feedback.

If i get anymore tickets I will give some away on this forum.... fingers crossed

Thanks Khaki :D

I think I read somewhere that Warren used to be in the Army.

This episode sounds sensational, the overview is up on caradvice if anyone is interested.

It barely sounds like cox is hosting any of the segments, great!

Argh, Greg Murphy - I'm going to have to restrain myself from hurling solid objects at the TV.

Argh, Greg Murphy - I'm going to have to restrain myself from hurling solid objects at the TV.

Murph is awesome, i love his cockheaded no compromise atttidue.

Never have a cried out with joy as much as when he rammed Ambrose into the wall at Bathurst.

If lowndes hadn't of rammed him on lap 1 this year i have no doubt he would have won it. He probably could have got first in the end if he was only that one position closer.

Doing two good episodes in a row should have an effect on the ratings I would hope.
I wonder if people actually come back to a show as it gets better ?

Now Im keen to see Ep7 right now.

Last edited:

Well whatever you do don't hurl liquid objects at the TV, that could be worse...I'd go with gaseous myself...

/geek

oh WOW! Sounds like its going to be a killer episode!! Settling the Porsche vs GTR fight, and the start (no doubt) of the V8 supercar lapboard!

Er, nope. That fight is GT-R vs 911 Turbo.
Apparently Porsche wore its GT-R out trying to replicate Nissan's lap time, and went back to Nissan seeking parts to fix the car. Word on the street is that Nissan said no, sod off.

Shame they didntshow the koenigsegg ccx on this episode, was so looking forward to it. What the hell happened to that part?

Status
Not open for further replies.