[01x09] December 22nd, 2002

Does anyone know what is the name of the song played at minute 55 when the stig races the airplane?

I'm searching far and wide for the song that starts kinda like a violin, then adds a nice little beat... then fades out. They use it a lot, and in this episode, you hear it as Jeremy presents the gray 'people carrier', as he calls it. It's driving me nuts locating it. x.x

I tried to get the songs listed, they don't seem to be there. x.x

-Haz

Looking for name of song played SBS top gear s01e09 at 0:46:00 (hatchbacks start) nice chorus.

It is indeed from extrememusic.com. There have been quite a number of soundtracks from the album "Choral Beats". Extrememusic doesn't let you download the music, but you can listen to the full tracks in their website for free. Go to their website and search for the album "Choral Beats". Of the many results returned, select the one labelled 'XCD056' - Deviant Divine Vocal Intervention.

I surmise you'll find many tracks you're looking for in this album. The one you're particularly looking for is "Heaven Scent", I believe. Another track: "Devine Lite" has also been very commonly used in Season 1.

It is indeed from extrememusic.com. There have been quite a number of soundtracks from the album "Choral Beats". Extrememusic doesn't let you download the music, but you can listen to the full tracks in their website for free. Go to their website and search for the album "Choral Beats". Of the many results returned, select the one labelled 'XCD056' - Deviant Divine Vocal Intervention.

I surmise you'll find many tracks you're looking for in this album. The one you're particularly looking for is "Heaven Scent", I believe. Another track: "Devine Lite" has also been very commonly used in Season 1.

You're awesome for finding this!

Glad to help. I know what it's like to have a piece of music you like and yet unable to trace it or find any details about it. :)

So, turns out SSReverb is correct. The song that's playing from 6:17 to around 12:00 is from extrememusic.com. I knew I'd heard it somewhere before! If you've ever watched the Adult Swim programming line up you will have heard this song. For those not familiar with Adult Swim, it's an American programming block on Cartoon Network that plays adult-oriented cartoons. http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1840 That link will take you to one of Adult Swim's "bumps," where you can get the name of the song and artist, as well as watch a short video clip to confirm that this is the song you're looking for.

Guys.....the song you're searching for is Stoic Heroic, by Dust Devil ... You won't be able to find it on Youtube though, therefore check out this link and type "Stoic heroic" in the search bar. No prob, in advance! :)

https://www.extrememusic.com/

Looking for name of song played SBS top gear s01e09 at 0:46:00 (hatchbacks start) nice chorus.
Hi guys, I also tried to find one song, and this in particular. And finally I succeeded and want to share the name of it. This song is also from extrememusic.com, album "CHORAL BEATS" and the title is "Heaven Scent". TY all for guiding to the right direction:)

Golf music

Golf music

Hi!

I'm looking for a song in the Golf segment. When The hatchback comparisons start at 46:10-47:14 .It was also used when Richard Hammond tried the Saab on episode 7.