[01x09] September 13th, 2009

[01x09] September 13th, 2009

• Total voters

freefall

Car(s)
MX-5 NC
It appears that the new episodes are presented as a continuation of series 1, which was originally expected to run for 15 episodes. The way it should be, really.

Link to torrent for this episode?

TGR is the only spin-off I can stand. There is perhaps not that much style, but the substance is here, wich is the most important.

To those who did the subtitles last season, it was really MORE appreciated than you think. I hope you guys can find some time for this episode.

ciao

well, ive watched 9, 10, 11, 12... I dont think subtitling is needed. The show is pretty bad in any language.
They are really grasping for content. I think the only thing that could save this show now would be more hot babes, preferably topless.

I enjoyed tgr (i like almost anything car related to be fair) and really appreciated the effort put in to translate the first eight eps, i would love to continue to watch the series if these too get subbed. However i can imagine that the effort is great and the reward is non-existent so i wouldnt be surprised if these dont...

You can't buy time with money, there's only 24 hours in a day :/ You can put that towards learning Russian though :D Just a thought..