02 BMW 318is or an 06 Audi A6??

if left stock, nothing is too rice...

and what engine would you get in the audi?

How can the choice be between a 318 and a A6?

Take the Audi, sell it and buy the BMW and the Celica for the money you got.

For first car the E46 would be better, and how can you even compare a '06 A6 to a 02 318is? They're both in competely different class. Get the bimmer instead of the audi but with a bigger engine (6cyl), and do what ever you like with the rest of the money. The straight sixes are what BMW does the best, you'll miss half of the fun of the bimmer if you wont get one with a I6.

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with the world when people consider an Audi A6 for their first car?

ha! don't you love it?

grown-up people who want an A6, want a new one! they won't settle for a 2nd hand one...which means no one is interested in the 2nd hand ones, and they go dirt cheap

same with A8s, 7 series and E- & S-classes. once they're 10 years old, they become a bargain...

ha! don't you love it?

grown-up people who want an A6, want a new one! they won't settle for a 2nd hand one...which means no one is interested in the 2nd hand ones, and they go dirt cheap

same with A8s, 7 series and E- & S-classes. once they're 10 years old, they become a bargain...

Which is great for us who are looking for the 2nd hand ones and can't afford to buy one new :cool:

My dad and grandfather are just like that, everything must be new, and updated to the newer model in every two or three years. I've never understood that..

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with the world when people consider an Audi A6 for their first car?

We're in a financial crisis, didn't you hear? Things like this are normal...

:lol:

Does the Bimmer have a stick? Get that. If not, get the Audi because it's newer.

Needs more info.

Assuming same price/condition I'd go for the A6.

It's bigger.
No matter which engine, won't be worse than the 318i.
Four years younger.
Similar level of poshness/cock karma.

If you are deciding between a 318 and an a6 maybe you should consider a Corvette :D

If you are deciding between a 318 and an a6 maybe you should consider a Corvette :D

Heh. Yeah a C6 would rape both in the straights and the bends.

Nothing in this thread makes any sense at all.

Unless the Audi has a million miles on the clock.

why not a used pagani then ... !? you'll die faster, peace will come back to earth once again ^^ jk, get a focus :D

My dad and grandfather are just like that, everything must be new, and updated to the newer model in every two or three years. I've never understood that..

Same with my family, no need to understand it, just learn to take the advantage of it :cool: