[02x04] June 1st, 2009

[02x04] June 1st, 2009

• Total voters
Actually, SBS owns a network of radio stations, but they mostly cater to Australia's foreign-languae speaking ethnic communities. TopGear UK has so much great music on it because British law allows them to use it without having to pay royalties. TopGear Australia doesn't have that advantage.

But there is legislation saying you can use a song as long as its for satire :p Time for TGA to change a bit :p

ok. siarpc I skipped, show is getting there, better be a good fchallenge or story sometime soon though, a bit too .. donno, much of the same kind of chatter at times.
todays was a bit hotchpotch but there was enough of it to be entertaining

The SIABSC was meh...

SIABSC is nearly always meh. I think the exact same thing with TG, SIARPC is also nearly always meh.

That being said I gave the episode another 7.

I did like the ad thing. But I'm also of the opinion that they do have a news segment soon, especially considering the rather important events that are going on in the motoring world.

Gave it a 6. Steve's RS6 review was great- Solid story and GREAT driving. Consistently, his reviews are the best bits on the show I think. Everything else (especially SIABSC) is meh. Either too short (Kia Soul) or pointless (drifting the odd vehicles).

They are really starting to hit their stride.

Thank gawd there's no more Charlie.

Just watched E2&E3 and there is much more of the Top Gear vibe now than in S1.

Z