• Total voters

93Flareside

Sosig
DONOR
Car(s)
See Signature
So, what do you think? Still good?

c'mon kodi, you better have it by tonight :D

Really good episode, feels like they're getting the hang of it again.

I hope that the rest of the episodes are as good as this one was.

Pretty fantastic. Conversation street still isn't as good as the old TG news segment used to be.

Lame. Zero emotional connection or story telling or passion or connection with any real car. Some tuner cars and a hyper car showcased. Somewhat fun to watch. But also completely irrelevant. You use to get this with some of the specials and some of the "regular" car reviews, which were far better of capturing the spirit of even the dullest of A to B cars in an engaging way.

It's not that I need a hipster ep like on VICE on detroit, or a hardcore economic decline cause analysis in a documentary but driving around some abandoned places with some burnouts doesn't cut it either.

I did not feel engaged at all. TG in the distant past was a bit more than a laugh IMO. Or at least a little more in touch with an an average petrolhead.

It felt like a few celebs goofing around.

poor James, has he become a Meth addict? his teeth are horrendous, looks better with the white mask on. otherwise super solid ep :)

Just tried to watch it, gave up because Amazon's service couldn't maintain HD let alone 4K. I'll try again when half the world isn't watching.

I liked it. Nothing seemed forced, nothing exaggerated. Not the best episode but also not a bad one. And no scripted slapstick or forced "comedy". Although I have to say they seemed to lack some motivation in this episode.

A solid standard episode, 7/10.

Quite good! Nothing outstanding, really, just very solid. I appreciate the general lack of juvenility in this one. I'll give it a 7.

"Does that mean they're not coming on, then?" I'll let him have that one. ;)

Can anyone identify the music played with James was doing his lap in the Camaro?

Is it from Command and Conquer Generals?

Can anyone identify the music played with James was doing his lap in the Camaro?

Is it from Command and Conquer Generals?

There might be an annotation. Richard Porter writes them and may have the music cited. They’ve done that with previous episodes.

I hope that the rest of the episodes are as good as this one was.

It was quite good. Though what is going on with Clarksons hair? It’s properly old man who just woke up levels of mess. ?

Some redneck-tuner cars driven from the right to left and back again in Detroit on closed roads by two old fat guys and a younger short guy. So funny when one fat guy drove over the vegetable patch the other fat guy supposed to have planted.

Shootings of derelict Detroit were impressive but that was getting old after half an hour, or so.

Then yet another "hypercar" (there were some others lined up) was driven around two boring racetracks.

I skipped a lot, have I missed something?

It can only get better (I hope). But let's face it, you don't expect Jagger & Richards to create something like "Sticky Fingers" again, do you?