[03x03] November 2nd, 2010

[03x03] November 2nd, 2010

• Total voters

TroyWK

Car(s)
Canyonero
I really loved the episode.

Delivering Pizza in a Lambo was classic, especially those peoples reactions when they got their pizzas. Track work was shot really well and was informative.

Grey Nomad challenge was TGUK worthy IMO, was laughing through most of it. Guys seem to be bonding well, and getting genuinely picky at each other, which is funny.

A big improvement I think. I give an 8, rounded down from 8.5

Caparo bit wasn't even worth showing.......

Andrew Hansons lap was a pisser.

Last edited:
I'm watching this delayed about half an hour and I've got to say its a pretty good episode so far. Steve's Lamborghini review just finished and I think it was worthy of TGUK. It included consumer information, a good description of the cars good and bad points and some stunning photography.

- Lambo review was pretty funny.
- Take away both Shanes.
- Lol, shit lap.
- Stop using fucking similes.

Not bad, it's getting better.
Despite the ads.

I fell asleep. The Lambo review was OK, albeit irrelevant and derivative. The rest (before the Chartreuse kicked in) was better than Stilnox ... actually not, Stilnox doesn't normally have me irritably fiddling with the remote browsing the shopping channels for something more entertaining. Caravans and stupid, hyperbolic "challenges" ffs

I'd cry out to sack the writers and producers .. but it is too late.

Worst episode ever. Poll didn't give a "zero" option, so I have had to lift my rating to one (although I do this under protest).

^is it really worth going back to the iQ to watch the last 20 minutes ... honestly???

^ I don't find them as funny or clever as they do.
No-one does

gave it a rounded up 7
Lambo was good, the caravan challenge was ok (wtf was that cop on a powertrip or what... it's a fracking TV show, cut some goddarn slack! Hang-on, he was in a cop 4x4, so he was a tool on a powertrip) but I felt they ruined it during the quarry drive section by destroying the caravan before the challenge even started.
Warnie can ES&D, they need to find whoever thought having him involved was a good idea and shoot them!
watching it on TV just pissed me off that I cannot skip past the SIARPC/Ute segment

Has this Shane Warne BS been explained in an earlier episond? (Havent watched them in whole yet) Get the feck off off my tv screen. He has no place outside of the ad breaks. Go indorse something.
The whole caparo segment..delete.

Yeah thought it was weird they would schedule to destroy the caravans before having a chance to do anything else with them. They would be screwed if one was a complete write off.

Shane saying pretzel all the time makes me cut myself.

Enjoyed the bed being deposited out the back of the caravan though.

Havent watched the end. Just realised why I havent the other weeks too, I have been switching to that Internet doco on SBS. Have to watch the end later.

Well they seem to have the "cocking about" bit down better than they did in Series 1 or 2.

Entertaining like the previous three, so another 8.

4/10

Beautifully shot and edited. However...

Absolutely no rhyme or reason to the challenge.
I'm sure they make it all up as they go along.
There's no foreplay, no lead in. No story.
So, same TGA shit challenges then.

Crap on a stick. Can't see a season 4. Ever.

To watch the space shuttle ep straight after was painful, because it was masterclass on how to explain, write and pace a story correctly.

I missed the Warnie piece as I was talking cars to the neighbour over the fence during an ad. Lucky me.

Not a bad episode. I think the show is getting better. Good challenges and loved people's reactions to Steve delivering pizza in the Lambo. Even the caravan challenge was all right. I gave it an 8.5 but rounded it up to a 9. The Caparo Challenge was too short and not worth showing.

8/10

fun show, i loved the thing with the door, that was wonderful. the issues are that i think they need to try and improve on the music. sometimes it just doesn't seem to fit. the epps get better every week. this show will be around for a while! enjoyed it.

what the hell was the point of that Caparo film if they only fit 3 minutes (and who was the guy that drove)?

who are the guests?

Last edited:
Good episode, caravans were good fun, but there are still lots more to demolish ;)

How dumb was that Pretzel without a firesuit in the Caparo...

Shane did well despite the lame Chasers.

Lambo pizza express was great.