[03x13] March 12th, 2013

[03x13] March 12th, 2013

• Total voters
The word prepper sounds too much like fluffer in my mind.

There were some good moments in this episode, but that scene seemed like a real waste of time.

Def not the best, not the worst either. Called it a 7/10. Way better than the last few.. I got bored 15 min into those two and I helped make em!

When the show ends and you realize you've been screwing around on your smart phone and paid zero attention to the last 20 minutes then it must have been a pretty dull episode.

Last edited:
You know what? The Camrypocalypse is one of those cars that should be in Beaulieu Motor Museum, parked beside the Snowbine.

For TGUS's first group project car, this worked okay.

the biggest problem for me is that it is so much scripted
try to keep your focus on the Apocamry you will see that it changes appearens a couple of times from start to finish of the episode
they still havent got theyr timeline in order (they record it with one timeline and then the editor puts it together with a different timeline

4/10

The first half of the show wasn't all that great. Like that their most hated car was forced on them. But the Stig chase was still worth the wait.

- - - Updated - - -

The first half of the show wasn't all that great. Like that their most hated car was forced on them. But the Stig chase was still worth the wait.

I'm just getting caught up and I'm 30 minutes in, about to shut it off. I don't understand introducing the prepping consultant, and then dismissing him as a nutcase when the whole premise for the episode is surviving the apocalypse. They didn't build the car at all, Tanner drove around in an MRAP, Adam stood in a field and shot nothing, then decided that a "weapon" that could not be aimed and didn't do any damage was better, and Rut did nothing at all. They then see a car, make some secret plans, and later there's a car completely done. At least they could have faked an amusing montage in a shed.

The GPS segment is so fake I may as well go back to watching Adventure Time. There's no way they would be allowed to drive through a populated area with no lights and blacked out windows. The "GPS" has some funky useless overlay, and they claim to not know how fast they're going.

The constant electric fence gag got old, the person touching the fence never seemed to be affected by it, just Tanner. Now there's smoke that's clearly added in post-production.. shutting off.

/rant