[04x04] Unaired Epsiode

[04x04] Unaired Epsiode

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Well, I hear it actually did technically air but still, going with "Unaired Episode" since it didn't air immediately after 04x03.

Well, I hear it actually did technically air but still, going with "Unaired Episode" since it didn't air immediately after 04x03.

I missed it too, wonder if anyone has a copy or of they will repeat it.

I stumbled across it and watched the entire ep.

I wonder if the next one will air next week?

Not bad, I gave it a 6. The Dick Johnson bit was cool.

So it was the same as the eps that this forum has linked to.

Correct. Just on the telly.

Never met Dicky.

Brocky was great both times I met him. On the day I had my pic taken with him I was basically the big doofus hanger-on dad amongst the genuinely deserving cancer kids. But he treated me just same as everyone else he met that day, with grace and time and aplomb.

Unfortunately most of that was quite painful to watch. The SIARPC filming seemed all over the place - did they actually show anything like a full lap for either guy?

The V8 to the rescue was just painful (though I thought the same thing with UK top gear did the same kinds of things).

The stunt segment was ok, the car review was ok (but after all the complaint of the interior of the HSV, would you seriously pay $90K for it?).

The Peter Brock/Dick Johnson part was good, but not long enough - and this is caused by the 42 minute run time.

Most of the time when Shane Jacobson was on screen I just wanted to kick the screen in - he thinks he is much funnier than he actually is :(

I voted a 6 (mainly for seeing Johnson do the lap of Bathurst). Having driven around there myself, it astounds me that people do it at race speed.

So, did episode 04x05 air yet? Did it even get made? I noticed at the end of ep 4 they promoted what was coming up on the next episode. Was there supposed to be 6 episodes? Since I only stumbled across episode 4 half way through the airing, is there a way I can get to see the whole episode and any subsequent episodes, I can't find a link on this site?

Last edited:
So, did episode 04x05 air yet? Did it even get made?

In order: I don't know, since I don't live in Australia, and yes, it did get made.

I noticed at the end of ep 4 they promoted what was coming up on the next episode. Was there supposed to be 6 episodes?

There were six episodes.

Since I only stumbled across episode 4 half way through the airing, is there a way I can get to see the whole episode and any subsequent episodes, I can't find a link on this site?

Try the Video Requests section. Someone put up links to all the unaired episodes (03x04, 04x04 through 04x06) there.