[05x02] October 31st, 2004

Anyone know what song is on from 16:00 until 16:20? It's at the end of the on site section of the "restoration rip-off" part, the only lyrics I can make out are an Englishman singing "this is the next century". Any help would be mightily appreciated. Thank you.

^ Blur - The Universal

Thanks so much. I cant believe I missed it on the first page, I could've sworn it wasnt there before. My bad for the spam. :oops:

It wasn't there. I added it to the first page after I identified it. :ph34r:

I'm sorry, I'm going to sound like an idiot for asking this, but what is the name of the song that plays between 14:58 and 15:10. Starts off after James says "But it was the 60's," and ends when he mentions Stanley Kubrick.

applemaomao said:
What's the song name between 57:08 and 57:05 when the test driver was driving the Ferrari Enzo? :roll:
Does the song play in some negative time parrallel universe, or was that just a typo? :lol:

raspberri said:
dunpeal said:
can anyone please tell me where i can download
Craig Armstrong's Business song?
I found it on LimeWire, but it also had some difficulties downloading it. If you still can't find it, I can send you later via msn or e-mail...

i looked on limewire and couldn't find anything...if neone has it and could email it to Irishman5486@comcast.net i'd be really appreciative. thanks

Zak said:
At 47:42 A Mclaren f1 overtakes Porsche Carerra Gt and the Ferarri Enzo

A song/operette or whatever is played. can you tell me its name please?

God yes I want that one too...

Whoever said Kasabian - Club Foot is at 47:42, is wrong (Club Foot plays at 47:21 - 47:40)

Anyway, If anyone still requires Craig Armstrong - Business... let me know.
If there's still enough demand I'll host it so you guys can download.

47:42 - 48:06 - Kasabian - Club Foot

Not Club Foot whats the real song

I don't have this whole episode, only the Old vs. New part which I found on Google Video. Now, since this part doesn't show the real timeline, I'm having a hard time figuring out what song it is that I have fallen in love with. Therefore, I'll post an mp3 clip for you guys, so you can help me out :D
It's when Jeremy introduces the F40 as his favourite car.
http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=13Z1KZWPZSHOW2IY53UMG5ZQJK

47:42-47:55 (or so)

47:42-47:55 (or so)

Zak said:
At 47:42 A Mclaren f1 overtakes Porsche Carerra Gt and the Ferarri Enzo

A song/operette or whatever is played. can you tell me its name please?

The song is an excerpt from Katherine Jenkins' recording of "En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor" from her album "La Diva", the very beginning of the song. Hope it helps!

49:20- 50:20?

Does anyone know the song that starts at ~49:20 and ends at 50:20? It's slow guitar chords with piano, while Jeremy is driving the Carrera GT and lamenting it for "holding back." It's perfect.