[05x02] October 31st, 2004

2:56-3:13 The Go! Team - Ladyflash
5:40-6:00 Groove Armada - Little by little
49:22-50:20 The Thrills - Not for all the love in the world

zenon said:
autostream said:
ok i found the correct song is Haggard - Someone like you
though i think thats still by new order
I'm confused. Is the artist Haggard or New Order then?

AllMusic.com says New Order... (song sample matches)

At aprox 15:10 , when they are clipping in Stanley Cubrick there is a song called, and I quote; "Title Music From A Clockwork Orange (From Purcell's Music For The Funeral Of Quenn Mary)" by Wendy Carlos.

Yes, and there is also a bit of music from Bowie during that segment.

14:38 - 14:51 - David Bowie - Space Oddity

song during enzo review

song during enzo review

what is the song when JC is saying they named the enzo after its founder and that it's the performance benchmark (sorry I don't know how far into the episode it is played)

Thanks

:)

05:40 - 06:00 - Groove Armada - Inside My Mind (Blue Skies)

The short clip during mountain boarder challenge

The short clip during mountain boarder challenge

after the kid does up his clamps and hammond tells the you that "the kids pretty fast considering he doesnt have brakes" they played a short clip, at two A.M. last night i figured out what it was "howard shore - lord of the rings the two towers - the king of the golden hall" just a piece of it but thats what it was.

37:32 - 37:50 - Juno Reactor & Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive
39:12 - 39:58 - Juno Reactor & Don Davis - Gocoo Teahouse

(thats right... im a junk geek ;))

sorry about the bump, but whats that song that was playing when the Stig took the Enzo around the test track. It went "We don't need no education" and "Hey teacher leave those kids alone"

whats the song when jc starts driving the enzo, its playing while he says, "of course, anyone can buy the book.".

Last edited:
Ash - Lose Control

Omg, I have been looking for this song for 8 years now! Ever since I first heard it in GT1! Woohoo! Now that's a great driving song!

sorry 'bout the bump! =p

In case anyone is curious... The song playing while the Bowler Wildcat is racing the kid on the all terrain skateboard down the hill (approx. 40:50 - 41:50) is James Horner from the Aliens soundtrack. I believe it's track 11 entitled "Ripley's Rescue" (in the movie, it is playing when Ripley is driving the APC into the colony complex to rescue the marines).