[05x02] October 31st, 2004

I listened to "Crystal" and found that it starts at 52:00 of the episode
the song I'm asking about starts with view of F40 with something like a soft electric guitar with a woman voice

38:44-38:52 "The King of the Golden Hall" from Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers

Yes, only those 8 seconds.

Does anyone know the music between 3:53 and 4:28?

I have been looking for ages but have found nothing.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

03:13 - 03:27 - The Verve - Monte Carlo
05:40 - 06:00 - Groove Armada - Inside My Mind (Blue Skies)

Once again, it will help more if you tell us if you're watching the BBC Two rip, or if you're watching it on (insert other channel here) where the music may've been changed.

what is the song at about 4:16? If any body knows it, please tell me.

Hey, what is the song that starts at 3:53 and ends at 4:26? I need to know, please and thank you.

Hey, what is the song that starts at 3:53 and ends at 4:26? I need to know, please and thank you.

I'm STILL trying to figure that one out after all this time... seems elusive enough since at least 3 other people besides me want to know. I haven't found song ID software that will read it through Hammond's voice

Last edited:
I'm STILL trying to figure that one out after all this time... seems elusive enough since at least 3 other people besides me want to know. I haven't found song ID software that will read it through Hammond's voice
I have a 'complete' list for this episode that I will post soon, one problem though the song at 3:53 (if your talking about the original episode music) is the ONLY one I don't have! So yes, it is very elusive.

Here is a sample from the original episode, is this the one you are talking about? MP3 Sample

I need to know the song!!!

I need to know the song!!!

What is the background song playing during the scene where Jeremy is talking about the Porsche GT? It starts at 43:37 right after he says "This doesn't feel like it would do any of that."

Please help!

song from 14:34-14:51

song from 14:34-14:51

First post! Wondering what the song is on the Netflix USA version from 14:38-14:51? It is a thumping techno-ish song. Thanks! Additional information; Jeremy is driving the enzo, starts right after the ..."button that says RACE!" quote by Jeremy.

the audio thing you gave doesn't play, but I am sure it is correct.