[05x02] October 31st, 2004

Have you found out what song it was yet? I still don't know what one it is.

The song is an excerpt from Katherine Jenkins' recording of "En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor" from her album "La Diva", the very beginning of the song. Hope it helps!

I was wondering why this wasn't put into the original post despite a number of people asking about it. This song occurs right after Club Foot on that list.

Doesnt anybody still know the song at 3:50- 4:27?
Also, what about 54:57-55:15?

In season 5 episode 4 during the Smart ForFour Challenge, right after it says "6 hours gone 18 to go", on the BBC America airing a song is cut in over the song that's played on the BBC UK aired version, PLEASE SOMEONE!!! What is this song? It's not the same song on the UK aired version, on the BBC America version the intro of a another song starts just like on the BBC UK version, but only plays for about 3 seconds then the song that I'm looking for is cut in. On the UK version the song that I'm looking for doesn't cut in. I've heard it on lots of other episodes of TG. It's kind of a techno instrumental song, almost Kraftwerk-ish. Thanks.

In season 5 episode 4 during the Smart ForFour Challenge, right after it says "6 hours gone 18 to go", on the BBC America airing a song is cut in over the song that's played on the BBC UK aired version, PLEASE SOMEONE!!! What is this song? It's not the same song on the UK aired version, on the BBC America version the intro of a another song starts just like on the BBC UK version, but only plays for about 3 seconds then the song that I'm looking for is cut in. On the UK version the song that I'm looking for doesn't cut in. I've heard it on lots of other episodes of TG. It's kind of a techno instrumental song, almost Kraftwerk-ish. Thanks.

Smart Forfour Challenge:
37:29 - 37:48 - Faithless - Eight

I found it here: http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear-episode-songs-season-5/05x04-november-14th-2004-a-1545/