[05x04] November 14th, 2004

does anyone know which the link to the episode with the kenigsegg ccx?

American Release

American Release

in the american airing of this episode, the scene where the ferrari jumps out from behind the aston martin - where craig armstrong's escape is currently listed playing.....it is not this song that plays, but something much more dramatic....

does anyone have any idea what song this?

in the american airing of this episode, the scene where the ferrari jumps out from behind the aston martin - where craig armstrong's escape is currently listed playing.....it is not this song that plays, but something much more dramatic....

Which U.S. episode was the Ferrari vs. Aston Martin segment featured in? I think the U.S. ones run from 1x01 to 1x14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisch

Which U.S. episode was the Ferrari vs. Aston Martin segment featured in? I think the U.S. ones run from 1x01 to 1x14.

i think it was episode nine

Last edited:
37:48 - 38:30

I've heard this beat in the one of my absolute favorite songs:

"Sittin' on top of the world" by Brandy feat. Ma$e

Here's a clip for you straight out of my itunes playlist

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s9llt7

37:48 - 38:30

I've heard this beat in the one of my absolute favorite songs:

"Sittin' on top of the world" by Brandy feat. Ma$e

Here's a clip for you straight out of my itunes playlist

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s9llt7

Nice beat, thanks for posting it 8) Bunch of updates on the way for 5x04.... but becuase you mentioned it, the song they use at 37:48 is called "Eclipse" by Riow Arai (available on the Leaf label). Interesting that they both have the same/similar beat. I wonder who used it first.

here is a sample:
Riow Arai - Eclipse

Nice beat, thanks for posting it 8) Bunch of updates on the way for 5x04.... but becuase you mentioned it, the song they use at 37:48 is called "Eclipse" by Riow Arai (available on the Leaf label). Interesting that they both have the same/similar beat. I wonder who used it first.

here is a sample:
Riow Arai - Eclipse

Awesome find man! I can't believe they use the same beat.

Unfortunately for Riow, Brandy came first :p

The song is actually called "top of the world" not "sitting on top of the world" though the lyrics are the latter. Brandy's album "Never say Never" (which has this song in it) was made in 1998, here's the wiki entry for that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Say_Never_(album)

However when I looked here for the Leaf album

http://www.midheaven.com/labels/leaf.html

I found the earliest date to be 01. So did Riow just take the beat from the old song and remix it?

Edit: I much prefer Brandy's to Riow's if that's alright...:p

Last edited:
Riow Arai obvously sampled the Brandy song then, some of the same beats are still audible underneath the "eclipse" song. :) aaah, just ran into another leaf track from Top Gear via the samples at www.midheaven.com - I think from season 9.

Last edited:
Is there a separate FAQ for all the Stig lap time songs? if not, whats the song played on the car stereo during stig's lap time of the Vanquish S starting 55:54?

Is there a separate FAQ for all the Stig lap time songs? if not, whats the song played on the car stereo during stig's lap time of the Vanquish S starting 55:54?

It is "I Am the One and Only" by Chesney Hawkes. I've added it to the list.

ADDED TO LIST:
34:08 - 34:32 - Asa-Chang & Junray - Hana
34:42 - 34:52 - Asa-Chang & Junray - Hana
37:29 - 37:48 - Faithless - Eight
37:48 - 38:30 - Riow Arai - Eclipse
50:33 - 50:49 - Craig Armstrong - Arnold on His Way

Last edited:
Another Big Ass Update...

ADDED:
00:35 - 00:46 - Abigail Mead - Time Suspended
02:08 - 02:37 - Autechre - Hub
04:31 - 04:40 - David Lynch & John Neff - Go Get Some