[05x05] November 21st, 2004

I remember you from my brief visit to the DieselStation forums (or whatever it was called) you're the Imagine fan, right?

55:00 - 56:09

Definitely Hans Zimmer, I think from The Crimson Tide score.

cvrefugee said:
55:00 - 56:09

Definitely Hans Zimmer, I think from The Crimson Tide score.
are you sure? I'm downloading them right now, I'll let you know if it's one of them :wink:

Craig Armstrong - Ball

46:13 (Jeremy: "Can I have his spleen?") to 47:29 (Jeremy: "Fiften seconds over... Eighteen seconds")

Another off of the Plunkett & Macleane soundtrack.

46:26 - 47:25 - Craig Armstrong - Ball
55:00 - 56:09 - Craig Armstrong - Hanging
57:55 - 58:33 - William Orbit - Adagio for Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix)

Overheat said:
I remember you from my brief visit to the DieselStation forums (or whatever it was called) you're the Imagine fan, right?

Well, actually I'm the one that never updates my signature :wink:

Re: TG - November 21st, 2004

Re: TG - November 21st, 2004

zenon said:
00:34 - 01:27 - Cliff Martinez - First Sleep from the Solaris Soundtrack (it might be another track, but this one seems closest to me)

ThwartedEfforts said:

I think hanging is wrong because I have:
55:00 - 56:09 -Plunket & Macleane - Escape

unless my file is misnamed, but that would be unusual!

"ball" is correct, what an amazing song :shock:
I'm hoping escape will be also
craig armstrong suddenly became one of my new favourites :)
very pleasant surprise

autostream said:
ThwartedEfforts said:

I think hanging is wrong because I have:
55:00 - 56:09 -Plunket & Macleane - Escape

unless my file is misnamed, but that would be unusual!

Yes, it is escape
thank you :D :D :D :D :D
finally I've got it
thank you again, already on the I-pod :D

I could have sworn that was a Hans Zimmer track. Ah well, maybe I'll get the next one correct :?

Overheat said:
Also, isn't the Jimi Hendrix song called Voodoo Chile, or am I totally mistaken there?

They're the same songs, Hendrix's d's and e's looked almost alike. :?

WhiteRSX said:
Overheat said:
Also, isn't the Jimi Hendrix song called Voodoo Chile, or am I totally mistaken there?

They're the same songs, Hendrix's d's and e's looked almost alike. :?
Nope. From page 2:
Well, on Jimi Hendrix's Electric Lady, there is a track titled Voodoo Chile (track 4) as well as a track called Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (track 16). As far as I can tell, the clip played in Top Gear is the later track (Child).

The 'Chile' track was about 15 minutes long and took up nearly the entire first side of the Electric Lady LP. Razz The 'Child' track was around 5 minutes and is the more common version of the song. No one really knows why Hendrix ended one with an 'e' and the other with a 'd'.

Edit: I just saw your post and realized what I did Overheat. Shocked I'm really disapointed with myself! Embarassed That's pratically as bad as saying 'Loo-ee' Armstrong instead of 'Loo-is' Armstrong! ... Excuse me while I go shoot myself in the mouth.
Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (Slight Return) are similar, but they are completely different recordings and completely different lenghts.

Does anyone know what's the song from 17:42 to 18:15?

I remember hearing a 'trance' remix of that song when I was watching the Olympics on TV, with Italian (or is it Greek?) lyrics.

Please Help :eek:

Please Help :eek:

Can someone please tell me the song that is played between 50:49 - 51:48 any help much appreciated :)