[05x05] November 21st, 2004

Hi there,

i?m new to this forum and here is my first post/question:

Does anyone knows the violin music whis is played between 41:29 and 41:57 ? Sounds like a motion picture soundtrack ?

Bye - Oliver

How about the tune between 16:08 and 16:37? Kinda Vegas-y.

8)
Thanks!

Hey, stefanla the song from 50:48-51:46 is Kasabian - Club Foot. Kasabian is a great artist I highly recomend picking their album up.

topgear said:
How about the tune between 16:08 and 16:37? Kinda Vegas-y.

Curtis Mayfield - Superfly

Can't believe no one got that. It's off of the Superfly movie soundtrack.

does anyone knows autor of the song's between 42:19 - 42:30 and 41:29 - 41:57?, a specialy 42:19 - 42:30.

Someone at the BBC obviously likes Craig Armstrong...

41:29 - 41:75 is Amber
42:19 - 42:30 is Inhaler

Both by Craig Armstrong and both from the album "As if to Nothing"

Hope that helps!

Yeah, that realy helped me, thanks ;), but strangely i know the title of inhaler, just the same day you wrote this post, you know what, i was watching "Tomb Raider" and suddenly i oriented that this song is in the film, but what ever, thanks.

ok, I can't find the name of this song (I don't think it matches up to anything in the list :( )
anyways, it's the one where jeremy's on the nurburgring
ok the begining and the riff go.....

nah ....nah....nah nah nah nah ...nnnah ...nah ...nah nah..nah nah

n then the guitar n drums come in n they play that tune.. hard and rock like

Thanks!

help!!!:/

help!!!:/

for god sake I've downloaded all those tracks from time when james is presenting SL300 and guitar stratocaster and none of them was the one I was looking for -it's rock giutar entrance well known to everyone it goes like that- quick na.na.na.na.na.na.naaaaa.......naa...naa...naa..na.naaaaa

pketh said:
ok, I can't find the name of this song (I don't think it matches up to anything in the list :( )
anyways, it's the one where jeremy's on the nurburgring
ok the begining and the riff go.....

nah ....nah....nah nah nah nah ...nnnah ...nah ...nah nah..nah nah

n then the guitar n drums come in n they play that tune.. hard and rock like

Thanks!
cichy47 said:
for god sake I've downloaded all those tracks from time when james is presenting SL300 and guitar stratocaster and none of them was the one I was looking for -it's rock giutar entrance well known to everyone it goes like that- quick na.na.na.na.na.na.naaaaa.......naa...naa...naa..na.naaaaa

Need I really say more? What IS this elusive track? I've spent hours searching. Hours upon hours actually. And now, I beg of you all, somebody please tell me what this song is before I go mad. :p :|

All the information you seek is iin this thread...

The song you're thinking of is either Club Foot - Kasabian or Layla - Derek and the Dominoes.

"Kasabian - Club Foot" is it. Wow, thank you. *feels a little embarrassed* Even though! It wasen't in the main track listing. :p Thanks for your reply, "The Doctor"

^ Does anyone know the specific timecode for when this song is played? I won't be able to add it to the song list for this episode 'till I have that.

does anybody know the song from 18:18 to 19:12 when hammonds presenting the competitors in the historic people carrier race??

Re: TG - November 21st, 2004

Re: TG - November 21st, 2004

18:18 - 19:12 - Gladiator Original Soundtrack - Honor Him

osabros said:
does anybody know the song from 18:18 to 19:12 when hammonds presenting the competitors in the historic people carrier race??
Gladiator Original Soundtrack by Hanz Zimmer - Honor Him.
Fantastic album, all of it.

I'm a little bit insanely late to the party (my husband recently introduced me to this show) but I think the first song (00:34 - 01:27) might actually be "Don't Blow it" by Cliff Martinez - short clip here, but it's a different part of the song so I'm not sure. I first heard it on the Spacemusic podcast. If anyone is interested in getting a longer version, it's on episode 25.

I think the rocking song maybe TRex - 20th century boy. I need help finding another song, i dont know the time of it but it was when Jeremy finally finished his lap in under 10 minutes. it was quite a powerful, kind of operatic song. If anyone can help that would be great

There's a song from 50:47 to 51:45 and I can't quite put my finger on it.....

I think it's Kasabian - Clubfoot but I can't be sure. Can anyone confirm this for me?