[05x06] December 5th, 2004

03:17 cool ambient song

03:17 cool ambient song

I need to know that cool song at 03:17. I have searched for a dozen of Aphex Twins songs and it wasn't there. Is that ambient? It sounds like.

Could you guys help? anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Cesar Hashimoto
Sao Paulo - Brazil

I'm more interested with: 04:49 - 05:05 and 05:32 - 05:52.
Did someone knows this track's?

40:51 - 41:01 - The Classics IV - Spooky
41:07 - 41:22 - The Zombies - Time of the Season
52:35 - 53:10 - Massive Attack - One Thought at a Time

WAts 3:17-3:33 pls thts such an awesome song!Wen Clarkson takes the golf for a spin on the wet track!The heavy metal tune..someone pls help! :(

PLEASEE HELP I HAVE TO KNW THE NAME OF THIS SONG!OR EVEN BY WHO! :cry: :cry: IM SURE SOMEONE HERE KNOWS THE NAME!IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE NET AND U GUYS ARE THE ONLY FORUM AROUND THT LISTS TOP GEAR TRACKS!PLS HELP ME!

Re: 03:17 cool ambient song

Re: 03:17 cool ambient song

feisar said:
I need to know that cool song at 03:17. I have searched for a dozen of Aphex Twins songs and it wasn't there. Is that ambient? It sounds like.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Most brilliant dp (DOUBLE POST!!!) ever...

ARggh i need help with this song.SOmeone pls refer to this episode of top gear and ttry helping me!I NEED THIS SONG! :cry:

Okay, seriously, calm down!

This episode was released nearly a year ago, why are you getting into such a fuss over a song from it now? Just calm down and wait, and someone will identify it.

I gave it a second listen, and I still say it is either Aphex Twin or someone from the "Aphex Twin" school of electronica. I know my fair share of electronica (and a decent amount of the more abstract stuff like Aphex Twin), but I am far from an expert and I can't identify the song.

Wait around a bit longer and I'm sure someone will find it. In the meanwhile, have a :cheers: or two and chill man. :lol:

Thanks a lot for the help zenon srry bout the freakin out.its just tht i ran in2 this episode at a net cafe in dubai,u.a.e. and heard this song and cudnt get it out of my head ive been desperate for this song and none of my friends knew it.Meanwhile if any of u ever find this songs name,and come along to dubai ill b sure to treat u to a desert safari or sumthing :D