[05x07] December 12th, 2004

hi, anything yet on that choir-bit during the mitsu VS Lambo part on the track?
thx in advance

23:00 - 23:22 ? has anyone know? its song when queens RangeRover has been reported.
EDIT: and 47:15 song too :)

Always when iam interested with some song from TG, that this song hasnt been discovered :)

Does anyone know the song playing out of the radio from 55:35 to 55:40 when Jeremy complains about it? It's hard to notice unless you turn up your speakers a bit. Thanks!

10:50 to 11:20 is KLF too. The song name escapes me, but it is from the same album as build a fire. In fact, now that I think if it... it might be the opening to build a fire.

I have problem with music from moment ,when Hammond was talking about the carrier in Mustang GT.I want which minute of the show it was :)

Does no one know the song playing out of the radio from 55:35 to 55:40 when Jeremy complains about it? It's hard to notice unless you turn up your speakers a bit. Thanks!

11:55 - 12:25 Ennio Morricone - Per Qualche Dollaro In Piu' (For A Few Dollars More)

Last edited:
10:27 - 10:40 guitar score is very similar to the one in Ennio Morricone - Man with a Harmonica

41:21 - 41:27 The Dandy Warhols - Get Off
44:42 - 45:10 - William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix)

Has any one got MP3 of "Rebelski - The Swarm" in 192 kb/s or higher?

Does anyone know the song playing out of the radio from 55:35 to 55:40 when Jeremy complains about it? It's hard to notice unless you turn up your speakers a bit. Thanks!

Wow, that's a tough one becuase it is only heard for a few short seconds
55:34 - 55:39 - Hot Chocolate - Every 1's a Winner

Last edited:
Wow, that's a tough one becuase it is only heard for a few short seconds
55:34 - 55:39 - Hot Chocolate - Every 1's a Winner

WOW THANK YOU!!!! I've been trying to find that song out for a year now, and it's been stuck in my head the whole time. :mrgreen: :lol:

No luck yet on the Evo intro song from 47:15 - 47:44?

Still looking for this one... since I've heard some Underworld stuff on here, it sounds remotely similar, but don't hold me to it (I'm not a big Underworld expert)