[06x04] June 19th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the listings are subject to change, it depends on what happens in the week, what films fit well together.

I post these as a rough guide, no more, no less.

They are the same listings that go out to the TV guides and listings people.

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
The guest has also changed on this one, as has one of the car films.
Yep, as what you wrote in the 06x05 thread.

So whats the film replacing it ?

OtZe1 said:
bihus said:
If you think that there was a week with no show, and the show is recorded the week before, or even closer to the airing date, why wouldn't they change the contents to something more interesting?

If you are a producer then Ill shut up, but you are not and you have just as much knowledge about when it is recorded in relation to when its aired as I have. Stop talking and get on with your life =) :thumbsup:

Well, if you looked for it or if had been around before, you might have found this or have read some people-that-have-been-on-site posts, I think that you would have been quiet. More, some facts they mention on the show happened too close to the airing date for it not being recorded near the airing date. So, STFU, and have a little respect.

pleasantry7vc.gif

BTW, thanks Lilleput

I cant wait.

The new 3 series and possibly the most beautiful car of all time (DB5).

Cadilac CTS-V, New 3 series, Mothers test and a nice limo opening to the show :)

This weeks guest is Omid Djalili, who I have to say was really very, very funny indeed.

Its a good week, the mothers film is especially hillarious.

Cruzz563 said:
How 'bout you stop being an arse. You wanna know what's on the show, watch it. Simple as that. You know you're gonna watch it regaurdless so what do you care if the bloody description is acurate or not, huh? The description are basically for future search for finding eps and if you wanna what going to be on w/o question, I suppose, you can always go to www.topgear.com and click "TV." :)

Seriously.

any "new" cars will be reviewed apart form the new 3 series?

Sage Saturn Speaks: "all shall be revealed come sunday, peace be with thee impatient ones"

OtZe1 said:
bihus said:
If you think that there was a week with no show, and the show is recorded the week before, or even closer to the airing date, why wouldn't they change the contents to something more interesting?

If you are a producer then Ill shut up, but you are not and you have just as much knowledge about when it is recorded in relation to when its aired as I have. Stop talking and get on with your life =) :thumbsup:

what a fucking idiot... good job bihus i like the pic

mike_tseng said:
OtZe1 said:
bihus said:

what a fucking idiot... good job bihus i like the pic

Thanks, I usually don't do that, but somethings really piss me off...

About the picture, it's Lilleput's signature, but it fitted oh so well...

No matter what comes on, it will still be intresting... I am looking forward to the moms...

Status
Not open for further replies.