[06x04] June 19th, 2005

i think pizzicato 5 is in there somewhere, i deleted the episode so i cant track it down.

its the bossanova sounding song with female vocals.

correct me if im wrong! :D

im not so sure of the song title either

XtuRmN8r said:
I searched for amon tobin - 5 ton mantis, and only came up with a song called 4 ton mantis, are you sure it's called 5 ton mantis? (incidentally, four ton mantis doesn't sound like the CTS-V 11 minute song we were looking for) :|

i have the same problem :oops: :(

Anyone for 30:23 - 31:07. BTW, I was cracking up at the monday night football music. :lol:

whizz said:
XtuRmN8r said:
I searched for amon tobin - 5 ton mantis, and only came up with a song called 4 ton mantis, are you sure it's called 5 ton mantis? (incidentally, four ton mantis doesn't sound like the CTS-V 11 minute song we were looking for) :|

i have the same problem :oops: :(
can anybody help please ?

Anyone know which piece is played from about 13:00 - 13:20 ish?

Cheers,
Cam

To add what cjcf listed, I think the version is the one by Henry Mancini

52:07 - 52:35: Henry Mancini and his Orchestra - Moon River

Hondatec38 said:
Anyone for 30:23 - 31:07.

Yes, this one is driving me crazy 'cos it sounds sooo familiar, but i just can't recognize it. Anyone, help us! :D

From 30:23 is Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way

GraemeH said:
From 30:23 is Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way

at first I thought it was an acoustic version of

Iron Maiden - Dance of Death

but you're right

Does anyone know what is playing at 16:30?
Where Jeremy says, soundtrack's not bad either?
its the same as when he is racing the stig, and when in the other episode five a side football is played. thanks

dailo said:
Does anyone know what is playing at 16:30?
Where Jeremy says, soundtrack's not bad either?
its the same as when he is racing the stig, and when in the other episode five a side football is played. thanks

not knowing what song this is kills me! aggh must find it!

-vasu

I got some more for ya...

00:58 - 01:17 : Neil Richardson - The Riviera Affair

51:21 - 51:54 : Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Mais Que Nada

And although it may be stating the obvious;

02:53 - 03:00 : Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy - The Bridal March from A Midsummer Nights Dream (Op.61)

I hate to ressurect this really old thread but I need to know a song from this episode.

I watched the original and at around 14:14-15:34 the song "Ren 2" played by "Photek" comes on. However, when I saw this episode on youtube, the song was entirely different all together. Watch until 4:29 which is where the original differs from this one. BTW, I thought about contacting the poster on youtube but it says the poster is bbcworldwide?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQb2wJVPTg

Ggggg! The song??

Ggggg! The song??

Heyy guys i know this is a very old topic, but Please does someone know the name of the song just right when jeremy starts to drive the Cadillac CTS-V to test how fast it goes?

The thing is that there are two versions of the clip with two different songs at this interval of time, so I will upload the video on youtube for you to listen to the track!!!!

However, if you know i'll give it a try.

I'll be very thankful for knowing the name of that song. I'm desperate.

:ph34r: <----He is the Stig!

If you are talking about the YouTube versions posted by BBCWorldwide, most if not all of the music is replaced by production music. So no idea on the exact track. I do know that the cost of licensing the original music for online use would be astronomical.