[06x05] June 26th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaw, cute smiley. Where do you get these from ? The closest we have here are two smileys humping eachother. :lol:

From here, this is the german version
Linky

swek said:
Thanks everyone. You made me feel stupid.

Well, it wasn't the point. :( I thought it would be funny, and I had too much free time... Now that I think of it, I should study more. :think:

swek said:
Thanks everyone. You made me feel stupid.
If it helps, I think your avatars the damned funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
omg he's gonna be star in the reasonably priced car!

Now that i would love to see. But would he insist on his bodyguard being in the car? Also, what would his stance on 'The Stig' be, after he went from wearing a black race suit to a white one? :roll:

On this week's programme we return to the 60's to define cool, with the Aston Martin DB5 and Jaguar E-type. Jeremy comes under fire from army snipers to find out which car is better - the Porsche Boxster S or Mercedes SLK, James May road tests the Murano, a new 4x4 from Nissan and Richard Hammond finds out if the Maserati GranSport is better than the previous coupe. This week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car is Davina McCall

This is an updated listing for show five, Hammond isn't doing the armoured car thing this week.

I'm really surprised at how late TG leave it to release their programme information - it's much later than most shows. I presume you have the information for ep 6 right now, but it won't get officially released for another 3 or 4 days, right?

I post the info here as soon as I get notified. And I get that infomation at around the same time the listing magazines do.

I think its late because the studio record is only on the wednesday before.

^ohh sorry, I forgot, I got that from another forum.

It will be fun to see the E-type in action. There were some pristine ones in monterey last summer. Also, I almost bought one to restore, but it was basically beyond help...69' series 1.5 and all of the paint had rusted off, half of one of the knock-offs was gone and the exhaust brackets had rusted throughso the exhaust bent itself in half...still really waned to do it tho.

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Guest has changed for this episode. I'm keeping quiet on who it is though ;)

Hmmm, this could be both good or bad :|

andyhui01 said:
is it a good surprise?... like someone non british will know?

I'm betting ?1 it's going to be... Damon Hill. (spoiler!).

So yes, a good surprise I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.