[06x05] June 26th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf!? according to the website it actually is! If he doesn't beat Jimmy Carr then I'm seriously disappointed, at one point I actually thought he WAS the stig

revised details for june 26th:

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. Jeremy comes under fire from army snipers to find out which car is better - the Porsche Boxster S or Mercedes SLK. James road tests the Murano, a new 4x4 from Nissan and Richard unveils Top Gear's take on an armoured car. This week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' is Damon Hill, plus there's a return to the Swinging Sixties with the Aston Martin DB5 and Jaguar E-type :thumbsup:

This sounds like an interesting episode. Hope that the Hamster will make it out alive.. The armor doesn't really look that sturdy.. :shock:

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :thumbsup:

haz

cool... Damon Hill!!!... I wonder if he'll beat the fastest guy.... but isn't he rumored to be the stig?

sl55 amg said:
Jeremy comes under fire from army snipers to find out which car is better - the Porsche Boxster S or Mercedes SLK.

When will they finally accept that the Boxter is better than the SLK, case closed?

Cactus said:
sl55 amg said:
Jeremy comes under fire from army snipers to find out which car is better - the Porsche Boxster S or Mercedes SLK.

When will they finally accept that the Boxter is better than the SLK, case closed?

Well, under army snippers, the hardtop may reveal itself usefull. ;)

i was reading clarkson's page in the sun newspaper today and it says at the bottom Damon hill stepped in at the last minute because Davina had a sore throat. Damon also donated his fee to charity! what a nice chap!! :D

And I do hope the F430 comes on soon. Dont wanna wait till the end of the series.

sl55 amg said:
Richard unveils Top Gear's take on an armoured car.

Damn they didnt show this part, hopefully next week or do we need to wait 4 weeks like the Nissan review ? I hope not :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.