[06x09] July 24th, 2005

Greetings everyone, I really appreciate everyone's contribution to this forum. Thanks to everyone's efforts I've been able to identify and download TG's soundtrack. I'm particularily interested in this time sequence in this episode (where Jeremy Clarkson introduces the e60 M5 in the dog park).

47:20 - 48:34

Here's a link from youtube of the particular section.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1Ym3ZUAKss

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Any new leads on what this piece might be?

Yes, that one is...

23:57 - 24:43 - Four Tet - You Could Ruin My Day

Greetings everyone, I really appreciate everyone's contribution to this forum. Thanks to everyone's efforts I've been able to identify and download TG's soundtrack. I'm particularily interested in this time sequence in this episode (where Jeremy Clarkson introduces the e60 M5 in the dog park).

47:20 - 48:34

Here's a link from youtube of the particular section.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1Ym3ZUAKss

Thanks everyone.

The song you are looking for is...
47:20 - 48:34 - Faultline ? We Came from Lego Blocks

Does anyone know the song used during Stig's lap in the diesel 5-Series at 08:00-08:27? Jeremy Clarkson said it came from a new album by Camel.
Your question is actually about 6x10.. that is the episode when Clarkson mentions that it is from a "new" camel album....I don't know that one yet.

However, The Stig music in this episode is also by Camel...
09:12 - 09:18 - Camel - Rhayader
09:40 - 09:45 - Camel - Rhayader

If i'd never heard of camel I would think the flute in this track was by Jethro Tull... it is somewhat similar to their style.

Last edited:
Does anybody know name of song from 48:53 - 49:07?

I remember it was in other episode bu I don't remember which one...

Thanks.:)

I've got it!

48:53 - 49:07 Nav Katze - Change (Aphex Twin Mix #2)

Last edited:
Does anybody know name of song from 48:53 - 49:07?

I remember it was in other episode bu I don't remember which one...

Thanks.:)

I've got it!

48:53 - 49:07 Nav Katze - Change (Aphex Twin Mix #2)

Ah, thank you! I came on hunting for just that track, and then I found out it's on my to-get list anyway. :D

On a side note, that track isn't updated in the first post. Just a heads up! :)

Sorry to bring back an old thread here but in this episode at around 50-52ish minutes when Jeremy presses the "M" button on the M5 a song comes on (right after Amon Tobins Easy Muffin). It's not craig fergeson like the thread states.

On Netflix the song is different, more of an Explosions in the Sky sounding song. Anyone know what that song is?

I have been looking for the same song. Netflix has an amazing song for this part (same song as s6e6 where Jeremy crosses the bridge in the SLR. Originally, the song was m83: moonchild, but not fir the Netflix version).

I thought the same thing: Explosions in the sky. I actually went and listened to every song by them, but no luck. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG FOR THESE PARTS FOR THE NETFLIX VERSION?

THANKS!!!

This listing contains music from the original BBC broadcast version,
all other versions (Dave, Youtube, TopGear.com, et al) have replaced music.
If you are looking for music from these alternate versions, most of it can be
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

The M5 Stig lap was Theme One by Van der Graaf Generator. Not one of their best songs but they are really epic. One of my top 10 bands.

18:26 - 19:00 - Steppenwolf - Born to Be Wild

Unfortunately, this isn't in the Netflix version. I actually really like the song that replaced it, though. Can anyone tell me what that was?

Complete list update for this episode.

ADDED:
Roots Manuva - Evil Rabbit
Badmarsh & Shri - Bang
Massive Attack - Everywhen
The Sabres of Paradise - Theme
Angelo Badalamenti - Cool Cat Walk
Kathleen Ferrier - Kindertotenlieder: In Diesem Wetter!
Faultline - Control
... and others...