[07x01] November 13th, 2005

Does anyone have DJ Zinc Faster available for download or know where I can get it?

What is the song used near the end of Hammonds Ascari review. Can't really describe it but its on just before he explains why it's not a supercar. Don't bitch on about looking at the list because timecodes are useless when I'm watching a repeat.

Have not been able to find it but does anyone know the music as hammond is gunning it in the tunnel and just coming out of it? It sounds like a variation of flat beat.

*prepares for a wodgering for not having the time of the moment*

Hybrid album out 4 September 'I Choose Noise'
No word on the inclusion of Mr. Smith yet.

It's July! :eek:

4th of September :|

Its an EP as far as i can see. not the full album
3 tracks:

01. Dogstar (featuring Perry Farrell)
02. Last Man Standing
03. Just For Today (featuring Kirsty Hawkshaw)

This one mentions Judge Dredd Theme at around the 21 minute mark.

I found a copy of the Judge Dredd Original Soundtrack on Amazon, and either it's a different rendition of the Theme, or it's simply wrong. If anything, there's a track called "Block War' that's maybe 80 percent there; it's certainly not the "Judge Dredd Main Theme".

The closest I can get to finding another alternative is a Prague Philharmonic Orchestra version of "Judge Dredd Theme", with a "Judge Dredd Suite" and "Judge Dredd Trailer" a close second & third. Sadly, none seem to be obtainable on CD.

Anyone have any idea exactly which version was on TG? Anyone have it?

Thoughts and 'donations' are greatly appreciated.

Grant

wiretapped said:
This one mentions Judge Dredd Theme at around the 21 minute mark.

I found a copy of the Judge Dredd Original Soundtrack on Amazon, and either it's a different rendition of the Theme, or it's simply wrong. If anything, there's a track called "Block War' that's maybe 80 percent there; it's certainly not the "Judge Dredd Main Theme".

The closest I can get to finding another alternative is a Prague Philharmonic Orchestra version of "Judge Dredd Theme", with a "Judge Dredd Suite" and "Judge Dredd Trailer" a close second & third. Sadly, none seem to be obtainable on CD.

Anyone have any idea exactly which version was on TG? Anyone have it?

Thoughts and 'donations' are greatly appreciated.

Grant

It is the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra available on the Space 3: Beyond the Final Frontier compilation.

Okay - the Hybrid EP thats out at the moment is just that - its a taster of the full album out in a fortnight - theres a full track listing on amazon.com :)

"Mr Smith" could be a working title.
I checked the EP and the "Mr Smith" song isnt one of the tracks.

we will see when the album arrives :]

Fingers crossed eh? Lets hope you know something I don't.

I did some searching back through the hybrid-group email lists, and the thing's been floating around since about 2004 or so, with people looking for it left right and centre.? There was a mention of Distinctive Records putting out a bunch of ad/promo tracks of theirs for a few pounds as downloads, but nothing came of it, it'd seem.

at the national dutch music library for broadcasters they let me scan the new Hybrid CD for 5 mintues. I was unable to identify the "Mr Smith" song on that ablum :(

AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I have waited so long for this Mr.smith track and it isnot on the new album...

You have been feed BS !! where does this song come from? whats it called?
Great album from the hybrid guys anyway...

I am pretty sure it's still Hybrid that did the track, judging from the musical and beat styles. It's still an unreleased track, though... I'm still hunting for it. :(

The same track was used in the Lamborghini LP640 release video. Just watched it today, remembered the song from TG, searched through old episodes all day, and now I'm at the same dead end you guys are at. :(

Greeting fellow TopGear fans!

I'm just posting to say I was also one of the many outsiders waiting for this mystery track, and I regretfully inform everybody that it's not on the new album. :(

These are the tracks:

01: Secret Circles
02: Dogstar (feat. Perry Farrell)
03: I Choose Noise
04: Falling Down (feat. Judie Tzuke)
05: Last Man Standing
06: Hooligan Spirit
07: Choke (feat. John Graham)
08: Keep It In The Family
09: Until Tomorrow (feat. John Graham)
10: Dream Stalker
11: Just For Today (feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw)

Do not despair though, the album is excellent! I enjoy every piece on it and I?m going straight out to make my CD purchase when it become available in the stores.

On a sidenote, the track I think most resembles the mix we're all looking for is number 8 "Keep It in the Family" which follows similar stringed melodies. I actually thought "yes! this is it!" and jacked up the volume, that was the tune when those first notes hit... but it didn't build up like allot of the others, and by then I knew.
Speaking of the others tracks on there...
"Just for Today" - wow, just wow! :shock: and what a great finale.

In conclusion for the mystery tune... I do not know what to do or who to ask who I have not already. I made my own mix some time ago to satisfy me until the real deal came along, hoping I could delete it some day, guess not.

Seriously though, the power of some of these tracks does remove the bitterness.
You shouldn?t be disappointed.

P.S. Can't wait for the new series of TG to start again. :thumbsup:

XaliaS said:
Greeting fellow TopGear fans!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

P.S. Can't wait for the new series of TG to start again. :thumbsup:

Yeah.... nice job making that part of the discussion, spammer.