[07x03] November 27th, 2005

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Discuss here once you've seen the episode. :)

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
On this week's Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May take their favourite supercars on a continental road trip - the Ford GT, Ferrari F430 and Pagani Zonda; car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306 and the Focus ST takes to the track.

Wasnt the best episode Ive seen thought it dragged on a bit,but could have been a lot worse.Respect to the road safety minister for being the special guest!!

The supercar section was good, but carried on a bit loo long really.

Also, was it me, or was the Zonda they had in the studio a Zonda F? Only got a brief look, but i swear that bottom section was black instead of coloured.

Really didn't like Ladyman that much, I can't stand politition-speak, although much respect for the drive!

I thought it was a great episode. Jeremy summed up supercars perfectly on the shot of them crossing the bridge (beutiful music too). I was saying to myself as lady-man was doing his lap 'they should have put up a speedcamera'.

There were so many awesome sounds in the supercar segments..

That was the best bit though. Apart from that, not much seemed to happen. I guess that's what you get with these non scripted shows...

Yup, the getting stuck bit was very funny.
I actually really enjoyed that episode. Although I must admit them constantly going on about Hammond's teeth is beginning to get quite irritating... (they did it at MPH '05 too...)

Supercar bit was very cool and very funny.

Focus ST had some funny bits too but I loved the camera work on that bit - as usual top notch! :)

out of 10 what would you guys give it?

havnt seen it yet, im praying its good, last weeks episode actually through me off, but im gonna blame that on the Caymen review, which i thought was really iffy(especially since i like the car, ie read other articles)

Re: [07x03] November 27th, 2005

Viper007Bond said:
Discuss here once you've seen the episode. :)

Hey, Viper, what about putting the first post of the pre-episode discussion in the discussion, aswell?

ooo is this the episode where Hamster scapes the bumper of his Zonda (i want a BBC)

As it says in the topic of the IRC channel, Vuk is currently uploading his rip. :)

I choked on the food I was eating when Jeremy drove by in the Focus going "BLEEHH!!". :lmao: