[07x04] December 4th, 2005

saab_rider said:
Anyone know the name of the song played while JC was parking his Masarati (at the 49:33-49:56 minute mark VUK rip)? I remember this being used in sevral movies, but can't remember the title for the life of me! Btw, if the music continued, you'd hear a latin woman sort of moaning....

Jungle Fever - Chakachas

46:12-46:50 Harry Lime Theme - The Third Man Soundtrack
47:50-48:20 Harry Lime Theme - The Third Man Soundtrack

Pricey said:
Anyone know what that first bit of music was at the start of the Zonda review. Loved it, but I've no idea who it's by!

Cheers

Its from the movie the Rock soundtrack

Does anybody know the name of the 70s tune that was played twice whilst May, Clarkson and Hammond had just started their ?10k supercar journey?

From Vuk's release:

1:11 - 2:34 Klaus Badelt - Pirates of the Caribbean - To the Pirate's Cave (0:55 - 1:24)

Does someone know the classic song on 55min30sec, when May leaves Hammond behind...

55min30 till 56min40

Does anyone know the tunes on the TG episode which was aired on the 4th of December between the times of 10.29 and 12.48 minutes into the programme (the time between the 3 old clappers setting off from the docks and arriving at the race circuit)? If i was to descibe them they were all funky retro 70's tunes, I would be chuffed to bits if anyone could help me out there :) cheers in advance

A few more:

11:20 - 11:52 is "Love Is The Drug" by Roxy Music

13:36 - 13:52 is "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" by ????

13:55 - 14:39 is "Run Fay Run" by Isaac Hayes

16:30 - 16:38 is "Black Night" by Deep Purple
16:58 - 17:22 is also "Black Night" by Deep Purple

50:34 - 51:04 is "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealer's Wheel.

55:27 - 56:08 is "Nessun Dorma"

number_six said:
A few more:

11:20 - 11:52 is "Love Is The Drug" by Roxy Music

13:36 - 13:52 is "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" by ????

13:55 - 14:39 is "Run Fay Run" by Isaac Hayes

16:30 - 16:38 is "Black Night" by Deep Purple
16:58 - 17:22 is also "Black Night" by Deep Purple

50:34 - 51:04 is "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealer's Wheel.

Cheers mate, i've no idea how you knew what the tunes were, u must b a genious! Legend :thumbsup:

Just one more query regarding this episode, the tune that is played 13.05 - 13.30 who is this track by and what is the title of it??? I think it might be Barry White?
It is played again for a short while further on in the episode at about 47 mins 10 secs!
Cheers again in advance to anyone that can help me!

Hey guys, finally got something to post after all this time lurking about...

While James is in the new Renault Clio...

37:25 - 38:02 - Sidewinder - Stanway's Revenge

This song is available on the "Carte Blanche" CD on the Naked Music label.

:thumbsup:

Cheers,

JB

does anyone happen to know the song that was used in the BBC ad for this episode (showing the footage of the clio vs the bike)? it was a savage guitar riff, no lyrics, but i'm not sure if it showed up in the episode itself.

My own request

My own request

Just in case anybody wants to know. The track I was trying to find was called I Believe in Miracles - Jackson Sisters. Ripping my hair out trying to find that track!

Btw, Amazing site this!

Re: My own request

Re: My own request

1637inc said:
Just in case anybody wants to know. The track I was trying to find was called I Believe in Miracles - Jackson Sisters. Ripping my hair out trying to find that track!

Btw, Amazing site this!

Yet again someone has come up trumps.. cheers for that mate your a legend! :thumbsup:

Oh btw, this tune wasnt actually in the episode... but it was on the BBC advert for next weeks episode, it started straight after the show had finished (past the end credits and theme tune), it featured the new Veyron, can anyone help... yet again?
Cheers

W1LLGB said:
14.00ish (Sorry I'm a Uk TV viewer)

(Heavy Guitar Music - Just after they left Bristol in the "?10k supercars")

Hawkwind - Silver Machine

Cheers for that mate, I've been wanting to know what that music was ever since it appeared in the Red Square advert. :thumbsup:

Schneller said:
number_six said:
A few more:

Yes, but which version?

Sorry, I don't know, I just recognised the tune! There are probably loads of recordings of this track by different orchestras.