08 pontiac GTO

I think its far better then the goat we have now.

I like it, maybe becuase I like radical cars like these. I think it has a feeling, but change the rims, I hate that style.

Overall, its a change, and I like it.

Man, first the suby and now this, you guys are going to hate what I like.

I've never understood why those shitty wheels were put on the GTO... Why not use the wheels that Holden/HSV use? They look so much better and actually match the syling of the car!!

^ Holden were limited to a 17" wheel size due to the need for americans to be able to fit snow chains in the colder states

Edit: everytime I look at that pic, the side profile just screams Mustang. With the exception of that beak in the middle rising over the bonnet, I like the front

As long as they bring it to Canada this time, I won't hate them :).

fbc said:
^ Holden were limited to a 17" wheel size due to the need for americans to be able to fit snow chains in the colder states

Ah! Poor bastards... because THESE wheels look a hell of alot better.

Are 18's available to those in the warmer states or even for summer use?

Looks like they took the brera's front, added Bert Raccoon's nose and went home.

jayjaya29 said:
I think its far better then the goat we have now.

I like it, maybe becuase I like radical cars like these. I think it has a feeling, but change the rims, I hate that style.

Overall, its a change, and I like it.

Man, first the suby and now this, you guys are going to hate what I like.

I totally agree, it looks mean as well.

why does everybody hate thoughs wheels? i think they look awesome. i wouldnt put them on a Ferrari or Lambo but it fits the whole "GTO" idea

watto said:
fbc said:

Ah! Poor bastards... because THESE wheels look a hell of alot better.

Are 18's available to those in the warmer states or even for summer use?

I don't think so - well, not as an option when you buy the car. Possible someone over there is selling 18's to suit though

fbc said:

Edit: everytime I look at that pic, the side profile just screams Mustang. With the exception of that beak in the middle rising over the bonnet, I like the front

Yep.. I was thinking the same thing as well...

The side profile definitely screams Mustang to me, maybe this is GM's answer to the Mustand possibly? Just an idea to throw out?

I like the Holden rims a whole lot better, too bad you can't get em here. :(

I <3 the RAM AIR concept, but I knew they were never going to make it. It would be so awesome, but they wouldn't make it becuase stupid CEO's would be like, "oh its not making enough money for me" "I have to make more money then I could possibly spend in a million years"

Stupid CEOs and their money.

Anyways, the Ram Air concept is so awesome, but I doubt we'll ever see it goto production. :(

that concept was awesome, all bulging guards and hostile attitude :thumbsup:

loved it the first I laid eyes on it

I thought I liked it the first time I saw it, but it doesn't quite stand up to repeated glances, IMO. It definitely fits the mold of the usual conceptual photoshop, trying to tack on retro themes to a modern body shape; just look at the artists' renditions of the upcoming Dodge Challenger floating around the net. I'm trying not to pass further judgement on it; this is just an artist's rendition, after all, and edmunds.com says the real thing looks better.

Gophermuncher said:
Let's compare and contrast between this and the old concept version, shall we?

officialjudge.jpg

officialjudge2.jpg

officialjudge3.jpg

officialjudge1.jpg

officialjudge4.jpg

I'm reposting these 'cause I'm in :love: .

And the 08 GTO looks more like a Bonneville up front
pontiac.bonneville.f34.500.jpg

Gophermuncher said:
Let's compare and contrast between this and the old concept version, shall we?

officialjudge.jpg

officialjudge2.jpg

officialjudge3.jpg

officialjudge1.jpg

officialjudge4.jpg

One of the best looking coupes... :blush: :love: