[08x01] May 7th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
In the first of a new-look series of Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson drives an insanely powerful Swedish supercar, Richard Hammond races a jet powered canoe and the boys create the world's first convertible people carrier by sawing the top off a Renault Espace!

CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock:
CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock:
CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock: CCX :shock:

SAY NO MORE

haz

:thumbsup: Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait :woot:

Wonder what new car Richard will be racing a jet powered canoe in.....

Totally look forward to the CCX! Lets hope it doesn't break down and we get to see Clarkson ripping plenty of burnouts :driving:

As for the Espace...well its been done before so I wonder how they will differentiate this segment.
http://img135.imageshack.**/img135/6500/vlcsnap1839689ns.png

BRING ON TOP GEAR SERIES 8 :jc: :james: :richard:

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

what do you mean??

haz

haz said:

what do you mean??

haz
Well the press release simply says
Richard Hammond races a jet powered canoe
I'm assuming someone is in this really fast jet-powered canoe and Richard is in some newly released car and they need to race to a particular point perhaps??

mgkdk said:
:thumbsup: Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait :woot:

Indeed.

Bring. It. On. :D

haz said:

what do you mean??

haz
Well the press release simply says
Richard Hammond races a jet powered canoe
I'm assuming someone is in this really fast jet-powered canoe and Richard is in some newly released car and they need to race to a particular point perhaps??

ok, I see. I read the headline as "Richard races IN a jet powered canoe.."

haz

They always say that TVRs smell like a canoe factory, so maybe its not a canoe, but a powerfull fiberglass jackhammer!

And do you guys really think its gonna be the CCX? I guess it could very well be the CCR... Which would still rock my world to pieces!!!!!

i actually wondered:"what swedish supercar?"
then i read ccx...i totally forgot knnooenigngneggegsegs :D

Buba said:
They always say that TVRs smell like a canoe factory, so maybe its not a canoe, but a powerfull fiberglass jackhammer!

And do you guys really think its gonna be the CCX? I guess it could very well be the CCR... Which would still rock my world to pieces!!!!!

I think its time to change your avatar ;)

haz

Buba said:

lets see.. Koenigsegg sendt a CCX to england for them to test some time ago..
they have never sendt a CCR ..

my god your right .. might be the CCR :p

it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's comingit's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming

YAY MY WITHDRAWALS WILL FINALLY BE OVER :woot:

If I'm not completely off Jeremy already did the roof thingey in "Heaven and Hell"...with the latter being the palce where the Espace rightfully went :p

Looks like Justin Hawkins will make his second appearance as guest for the May 7th, 2006 episode. Is there a replacement for the Liana? How many previous guests will return to "update" their times?

News here about his appearance.
http://www.thedarknessrock.com/

haz said:
I think its time to change your avatar ;)

If you would look a bit closer, I have changed it recently, and it already is the CCX...

@Kebab gud: Where did you read that they brought a CCX to the UK? For testing purposes? Or for a customer? The last thing I heard from them was the SportAuto Supertest (a mag that takes cars to the Ring and another track to really put it trough some serious stuff... http://www.koenigsegg.com/news/articles.asp?news=131&type=news)

Buba said:
Where did you read that they brought a CCX to the UK? For testing purposes? Or for a customer?

Here it's in swedish but it says that Jeremy is testing it for Top Gear :thumbsup:

Right, sorry for that. I was actually avoiding all CCX threads to cut my fanboydom back a bit ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.