[09x06] May 15th, 2006

semt-x

Music Man
04:43 - 05:35 ?
06:51 - 07:23 - Girls Aloud - No Good Advice
23:00 - 00:00 ?
32:53 - 33:33 - Girls Aloud - The Show (Club Remix)

Anyone know the name of the song that begins at 23:00 when Vicki begins her fast lap in the BMW M6?

Song at 04:43 - 05:35

Song at 04:43 - 05:35

does anyone know the background music at 04:43-05:35 when Tiff tries out the Maserati's manual gearbox?

Re: Song at 04:43 - 05:35

Re: Song at 04:43 - 05:35

k-ting said:
does anyone know the background music at 04:43-05:35 when Tiff tries out the Maserati's manual gearbox?

Thats the song i wanted to know what it is, its been on skysports too. I actually emailed fifthgear in may and got a reply yesterday and they said;

There were 2 pieces used in the Maserati Quattroporte report. The first was a Verdi piece, entitled ?La Forza Del Destino?. The second was ?Floodplain? by Matt Hill

still cant find it though so if anyone has any luck please contact me.

Thanks

Floodplain is a production music track available to broadcast professionals only through music sites like Sounddogs or Audiolicense. In fact, most of the music Fifth Gear uses is prodution music...which is why our listings for Fifth Gear are so much more incomplete than the Top Gear lists.

There were 2 pieces used in the Maserati Quattroporte report. The first was a Verdi piece, entitled ?La Forza Del Destino?. The second was ?Floodplain? by Matt Hill

unfortunately, not either of the two...

as far as i remember, this song was used in various programmes and occasions. i heard it once on a programme introducing the new Airbus A380. but then, i still don't have the name.

k-ting said:

unfortunately, not either of the two...

as far as i remember, this song was used in various programmes and occasions. i heard it once on a programme introducing the new Airbus A380. but then, i still don't have the name.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=floodplain+matt+hill+music&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Also, the first track was used on a Stella commercial. It is Verdi.

Hugh Peters said:
ssreverb said:
In fact, most of the music Fifth Gear uses is prodution music...which is why our listings for Fifth Gear are so much more incomplete than the Top Gear lists.

Why do you think that?
Becuase out of the few Fifth Gear specials I have watched i've heard a lot of production music. I am an assistant music supervisor in the U.S. so I should know.

ssreverb said:
Hugh Peters said:
ssreverb said:
In fact, most of the music Fifth Gear uses is prodution music...which is why our listings for Fifth Gear are so much more incomplete than the Top Gear lists.

Why do you think that?
Becuase out of the few Fifth Gear specials I have watched i've heard a lot of production music. I am an assistant music supervisor in the U.S. so I should know.

Ah ha. That explains it! :)