Ownership Verified: 1.6 Liters of gayness... '90 MX-5

Hey! This little fucker does damn well getting sideways on 225/45/15" Hoosier A6's. I don't think power is a problem.

Hell considering recent events, I'd say that it's got too much power. :tease:

edit/update:

Mr%2BBurns%2BEvil%2BLaugh.png

Last edited:
Speaking of engine swaps...

88144355ovTvbs_fs.jpg

That isn't a Ford V8 :p

I was ignoring your suggestion that I put a bastardized POS version of an otherwise great AMERICAN engine design :p

Heh.

Hey! This little fucker does damn well getting sideways on 225/45/15" Hoosier A6's. I don't think power is a problem.

Hell considering recent events, I'd say that it's got too much power. :tease:

edit/update:

Mr%2BBurns%2BEvil%2BLaugh.png
Eeeeeeeeeeeexcellent. Mwahahahahahahaaaaaa!

So today I'm gonna make an attempt to find a 4.7 ring gear, and with any luck I'll find an RX7 clutch type LSD to get some limited slip diff action going.

Eeeeeeeeeeeexcellent. Mwahahahahahahaaaaaa!
I much prefer the spanish version "Eeeeeeeeeeeexcellente" I died laughing the first time I watched Simpsons in spanish.

There is no such thing as too much power, only insufficient control of power.

Says the Miata owner.

And my goal here is to learn to use all of what I got before I throw more at it. Besides I have crap tons of fun with the sub-90whp I already have.

Good news, I found an rx7 lsd in the junkyard. Bad news, I have to remove it myself... and I don't really like dropping subframes. ugh!

:lol:

Updates!

So of the many shitty things about California, is our wide variety of cars people actually want to own having been allowed to have their timing belts snap and then end up in the junkyard because of the owner being a retard.

Good news for people like me because I just scored a 1.8 Torsen LSD swap for under triple digit dollar amounts

Small pieces! Yay!
Now seriously: what is that?

New suspension bushings. I'm guessing polyurethane.