101 year-old man buys a new Camaro

That dude's in awesome shape. But really, a Transformers edition?

Yeah Transformers edition made me giggle :D Hope he stays safe, but it looks like he's in good shape.

That's at least as cool as the 78-year-old guy who asked Nelson Racing to stuff a 1650 hp twin-turbo V8 in his Mazda RX-7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmACTP69Zh0

But seriously, being in that shape at 101 years old is all you can wish for in life. I wish him a lot of fun doing roadtrips with his new V8 Camaro.

Last edited:
Coming to you soon on a new season of the Worlds Wildest Police Videos!

I honestly wish him the best of luck, teriffic guy ... but ... 400hp rwd musclecar in the hands of a man who?s got trouble walking? I?m not sure if this is such a bright idea ...

meh, most of them are driving around here in big v8 crown vics and mercury's anyways, if you're gonna have the big v8, might as well have it in the right car :D.

I am always weary of people who drive with two hands at the top of the wheel like that.

My only hope is that when I'm 101 they haven't banned cars like that so i could get one.

I thought it was really rather sweet. Not sure why he'd go for the Transformers edition mind.

'I'm Chris Hansen' at the very end made me laugh.

May he continue to live on longer and enjoy the car. :)

Unfortunately it's unlikely that I'll be in any shape to still be riding sport bikes if I live to 100.

I want to see him do a burnout. :)