[10x04] November 4th, 2007 [Botswana Special]

i just have to say that The Beach Theme (Mythical Waters) has to be one of the best song choices for a situation in the history of this show. i almost got teary eyed.

i just have to say that The Beach Theme (Mythical Waters) has to be one of the best song choices for a situation in the history of this show. i almost got teary eyed.
Now that you mention it, sounds like it is played a second time at the end of the episode, don't know why I didn't recognize it before now...

ADDED:
58:32 - 58:58 - Angelo Badalamenti - The Beach Theme (Mythical Waters)

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of that first song Jeremy plays over the radio when Hammond's trying to fix his car? Around the 51:43 mark. Thanks!

That music is from the Shooter OST... it is also heard during the Stig's intro..

ADDED:
27:46 - 27:59 - Mark Mancina - Revenge
29:47 - 30:11 - Mark Mancina - Revenge

Damn, i should have got that, i was watching it just before TG!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the name of that first song Jeremy plays over the radio when Hammond's trying to fix his car? Around the 51:43 mark. Thanks!
ADDED:
51:43 - 51:54 - Eric Carmen - All By Myself
51:59 - 52:06 - R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
52:08 - 52:14 - Elton John - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word

Last edited:
20:22 - 20:39
is
Anugama & Sebastiano - African Journey
from the Bakara soundtrack

:)

We typically only include non-diegetic music, but since you ask.... I've added the radio songs to the list. ;)

ADDED:
51:43 - 51:54 - Eric Carmen - All By Myself
51:59 - 52:06 - R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts
52:08 - 52:14 - Elton John - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word

Thanks!

anybody knows the song for 8:36-9:03
i have to say other than easy muffin thats the one that stood out the most to me

ADDED:
01:11 - 01:31 - Appliance - Slow Roller
26:08 - 27:44 - Alex Heffes - End Credits (Touching the Void)

Last edited:
Wow! I got one!

39:19 - 39:40 is "Triachus, Mix By Aphex Twin - Kinesthesia" from Aphex Twin's '26 Mixes For Cash'

Cannot believe I am the only one here who recognised it, song does stand out.

21:01 - 21:22 Angelo Badalamenti - Diner
(Mulholland Drive Soundtrack)

[yeah, it's just the continuation of one track]

09:20 - 09:32 - Alan Silvestri - The Getaway
36:57 - 37:02 - Alan Silvestri - The Getaway

from the the 'What Lies Beneath' OST

whats the song when Hammond and May are hoping that Clarkson is in the Beetle, then Clarkson goes zooming along in his Lancia, which he repaired.

Its a different one than the original broadcast, it was broadcast in Aus yesterday and it was like a really pumping western song, it sounded like Ennio Morricone but more recent.

I've been trying to work out the song but the dvd i have doesnt seem to match the times on here. Im trying to find the track that is played when the Ostrichs march accross the screen when there driving through the salt flats.