[10x07] November 25th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the preview pics

main.jpg

It's filming day for Episode 7 in the new series of Top Gear, and we've snuck backstage at rehearsals.

Jeremy is teaching some impressionable schoolchildren the alphabet... Top Gear style. 'Repeat after me: F is for Ferrari...'
main.jpg

'And G is for GT-R...' JC gets all excited about Nissan's awesome new supercar. The children get scared.
main.jpg

Despite making comprehensive notes, James struggles to keep pace with the lesson...
main.jpg

...so Hammond helps out with a hands-on demonstration of the letter T. Or does he just want a cuppa?
main.jpg

And, like any good lesson, this one ends with a test. Who would buy a car like this? We'll find out on Sunday night.
main.jpg

Lurking on the half-lit studio floor is the beautiful Aston Martin DBS, a car that Daniel Craig managed to smash to pieces but Jeremy has promised to be far more careful with. No dents to be seen yet, but why is it in the dark?
main.jpg

Jennifer Saunders is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. The Absolutely Fabulous actress meets a man who, to the best of our knowledge, has never been referred to as sweety-darling: the Stig.
main.jpg

Jeremy tots up the scores in this week's Big Features, which sees our three presenters subject British Leyland cars - bought with their own money - to a series of cruel and unusual challenges. Find out who ends up out of pocket at 8pm this Sunday on BBC Two.

Found at http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/galleries/other/tg-telly-episode7-series10/01/

Anyone noticed the Pic at TG.com with the scoreboard. They Put Hamster- Dolly!! I'm betting they named it for him
I'm guessing they couldn't fit Triumph Dolomite Sprint on the board...

Why is Jeremy wearing a Health And Safety high-vis jacket? :|

Wondered when they were going to talk about or mention about the new GT-R.

Hoping for a test of it next series. :)

Yay, another Triumph on TG!

I somehow think May might win this with his Princess though :p

Stop whining, if you don't like the show don't watch it (this is not telling you to watch fifth gear). Just accept TG for what it is and move on.

Gotta love ignorant people.

i dunno about ignorant--

dismissing the AMV8's difference between the DB9 as "just a few inches" and "does chassis really matter that much?"

Status
Not open for further replies.