1100cc's of spinny goodness

NFF

Car(s)
1983 rx7, 2002 legacy L wagon
well as you can tell its winter. and this is my princess.

001-132.jpg

002-99.jpg

013-9.jpg

012-17.jpg

oh look a kenworth cab over!
011-14.jpg

naiseboatz also rust in canada?
010-20.jpg

009-23.jpg

008-29.jpg

007-36.jpg

it reminds me of a searay with the front difuser.
006-46.jpg

stingray-swimming.jpg

the other rims and the 155 profile winter tires.
006-47.jpg

ok mods:
k&n filter
royal purple
ngk iridium plugs that i need a moded socket to install
cat removed.
gsl rear end (disk breaks+LSD)

future mods/fixes :
breaks and ebrake cable (yup the rear end swap leaves me with no handbrake)
rebuild
rust repair/strengthening / re paint.
port job/intake work.
lightened flywheel.
clutch
coilovers
swaybars
strenthen drivetrain.

Last edited:
thanks. its a fun car to drive when it works properly

if properly maintained. they can be really reliable. but mine im not the sole owner of the car so who knows how well it was maintained. that and you have to remember something about where i live... it gets fucking cold -30c base temp. most cars dont like that. i know for a fact the carb on the car is not set properly and needs to be rebuilt/tuned. ignition may not be great on it also it dosent like this winter city driving when the car dosent really get warmed up she likes flooding and fouling up if i dont have it warmed all the way (which can take 20min in the cold when idling) and drive er hard... which is hard to do with grandma in the passenger seat screaming her head off.

I was expecting a motorcycle! :lol:

I was expecting a motorcycle! :lol:

Me too. :p

Anyhow, I love the first gen RX-7s. If the carb is having issues I'd ditch it for a Weber. The Nikki isn't very good.

Those rotary wheels are amazing and must be worth a mint. Never seen them on anything before.

Now you just need one of these Black Goooold stickers.

I didn't notice the wheels before you mentioned it. I agree, those are excellent for the car!

popup headlights, therefore win

nice car
as an opelaner I'd espect the manta on a different hood
a good carb setup will be essential for a smooth ride, considering the temps and the changes, but it could have been already done.

yea and guess what i have 2 sets of rotary rims its just those ones are the best shape. the others are a bit rough and in need of a good 10 hours of sanding and polishing each. (similar shape as the waffle wheels im using for winter rims) yep thats right the car came with 12 rims and i dident pay a cent for the extras

and laxmax613: you mean that BMW motorcycle? if so sorry only moto i have is a non running Yamaha dt50 enduro. and on that topic anyone have a spare Mikuni VM16SH laying around? lol

Last edited:
more K100 please?

I don't see it. Though the French engine could have flipped itself over and burned itself and the rest of the bike to ash by the time I saw the pictures.