Status
Not open for further replies.

bjay650

Not A Dude
I got this from Radio Times

Top Gear Sunday 22 June
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2
The very latest Top Gear news and views from the usual team. Jeremy, Richard and James apply their minds to the question of what the British police should drive. At the moment Bobbies are forced to drive around in diesel hatchbacks, gingerly shuffling the steering wheel and letting criminals get away rather than risk scuffing their wheel trims. So, armed with no more than 1000 pounds each, the Top Gear boys set out to buy a bargain priced police cruiser that can take part in a dramatic chase without fear of costing the tax payer a packet if it gets broken. Meanwhile, James introduces a new member of the Top Gear team and steps aside so they can immediately make their mark on the show with a remarkable feat of daring. And as if that wasn't enough, Jeremy tears up the Top Gear track in the new Ferrari 430 Scuderia, the car that aims to put some passion back into the Italian supercar maker's increasingly nerdy and computerised stable. Plus, there's a break from the norm as the Reasonably Priced Car welcomes a pair of stars in the contrasting shapes of the Friday Night Project's Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins. All this, and some sound advice about how to deal with rising petrol prices. Top Gear is longer, stronger, faster, better and probably a bit more on fire than ever before.

EDIT by Viper: No, James May is not leaving the show and no the new member is not a host. It's a stunt Stig or something like that (minor character).

Last edited by a moderator:
this feels promising, and i second @vikiradTG2007

Moved and yes, just report your own post next time. :)

This sounds great - can't wait to see what they come up with RE police cars and Alan Carr/Justin Lee Collins should be great fun - they're funny guys and Justin Lee Collins is an uber geek. Although their show is now the Sunday Night Project.

Do you want me to report on the viewing figures like last year?

Oh and here is the Radio Times page
http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsS...36&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

Oh and while we're sharing Radio Times links - here's me :)

Is gonna be epic :D :D

Oh I can't wait! Question: How do I increase the quality of torrents? All the torrents i've had so far have been crappy quality.

^^ What season are you referring to, the Season 10 700mb ones are perfect, the re ripped 350 mb ones maybe a bit small for the length.

Oh I can't wait! Question: How do I increase the quality of torrents? All the torrents i've had so far have been crappy quality.
The quality of torrent files? WTF?

^^
I haven't uploaded any TG yet, but the stuff i've had has been crappy quality. But I think that's because of the Mb. I really don't get what i'm talking about really.

I really don't get what i'm talking about really.

That's quite obvious. :)

Torrent files are just a way to download files. The video file itself is what determines the quality.

upload?

Sorry, download. Yeah, i'm a noob of this stuff. Thanks Viper for clearing that up. I shall give the external hardrive a workout in two weeks time.

Hello 11th season!

What do they mean by "longer"? is the episode going to be more than the usual 60 minutes?

Awesome cant wait. Although I might have to buy another harddisk because the one im using now to store Top Gear only has 754MB's left :p

Cant wait for the ambitious but rubbish police cars :tvhappy: :coplight:
The bad thing is my school is starting on 23rd.....at least I will be ablt to watch the first episode without trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.