[11x01] June 22nd, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to say, that doesn't sound that great to me. I mean, Scuderia, again? I hope the episode is not as boring as it sounds. I guess I should be happy they aren't testing an Aston DB-whatever/Vantage for the millionth time.

I got to say, that doesn't sound that great to me. I mean, Scuderia, again? I hope the episode is not as boring as it sounds. I guess I should be happy they aren't testing an Aston DB-whatever/Vantage for the millionth time.

What do you mean by "again"? They were supposed to do it last time round, in S10, but they DIDN'T (apparently because somebody had crashed it...)

Less than a week now...

God dammit why does time have to be so linear. :|

I don't know if i can wait any longer... I'll just have to. I do like SIARPC but the interview bit can go on for a bit longer. Let there be a few more petrol head stars this time, people who have a really interest in cars. Though saying that I do like Alan and Justin, but not exactly car people?:?

Sounds pretty good - I wonder if I'll like as much as S10E01 - can't wait!

watch 11 minutes through on s4ep8 maybe a hint to new person and item

Tiff already drove the Scuderia on Fifth Gear. I guess that's why I was thinking I saw it already on Top Gear, plus it was in the magazine.

I'm still wishing they would lose SIARPC, or at least shorten the segment.

The new look BBC sites are wider and centre aligned and so far they've re-launched the site for every new series launching - or every new series of a show starting (Doctor Who for example - bbc.co.uk/doctorwho) so it would make sense that Top Gear would get a new look.

Even the Culture Show on BBC Two has had a new look site (bbc.co.uk/cultureshow).

We don't drink Fosters here - we export that rubbish. :p

Not sure it gets here - all the Fosters I've ever seen says it's brewed under license in the UK. Guess that explains why it's like making love in a canoe if you know what I mean?

I bet it's Russ Swift, and probably every week he'll teach the SIARPC how to do a stunt...or something, or maybe he'll teach the boys how to do it (or their mothers?)...something like that.

the bbc banner is similar to the theme in the magazine

Not sure it gets here - all the Fosters I've ever seen says it's brewed under license in the UK. Guess that explains why it's like making love in a canoe if you know what I mean?

yes UK fosters is infact made in the UK, most of the export stuff ends up in the US from memory. But it's really a moot point because who the hell wants to drink recycled sewage.

Status
Not open for further replies.