[12x01] November 2nd, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait no more, sick of watching all the old seasons now, last night i finished watching last aired episode.
just over 3 days to go, cant wait bring it on.

It depends, really, on how they sell it. If they manage to work in American trucker culture (CB radios, country music, CW McCall) it'd make some excellent excuses for riding Hammond.

We have trucks in the UK - the culture is somewhat different here. TG is a British show. So erm

not going to do a spoiler..

Did you talk to any of the presenters?

Not this time. Jeremy disappeared at the break, Richard, as usual, was beseiged and James - rather sweetly was serving tea (well trapped behind the tea table) and too busy politely signing stuff for a proper chat.
Jeremy did tell my friend she wasn't the Stig though (wearing an I am The Stig t-shirt will have that effect)

I would love to see a composite program of Pimp My Ride (UK & US) and TG. Alvin 'Xhibit' Joiner, Tim Westwood and the TGUK crew pick up some useless second hand car and go wild with it. They should invite the Australian 'Bush Mechanics', that would be hilarious. It should be part of their world tour, buy a car in each country and do something like the 'US' tour.

In a recent test of car Magazine, de LP560 was a little bit faster than the GT-R...but when u look @ the price difference.....

I love the GT-R and how is seems to defy the laws of physics. BUT, the only problem is if you use the launch control even ONCE, Nissan will void the warranty. This means that if you want Nissan to honor the warranty, you can't achieve the advertised performance specs of the GT-R. :mad:

Last edited:
yess, at the 15 second mark in the series preview they have the IS-F, i've been waiting for them to review that car since i bought it

Can't wait. Hope that the HGVs part bring something new to "buying 3 cars" and LP560 vs 911 (GT2?) should be nice too.

The GT2 is a track version of the 911 and it is commonly known that it needs a talented driver to be moved fast. It definitely is not a car for fat old men ;)

For those Porsche still offers the standard 911 turbo with 4WD :D

So when Jeremy doesn't like it, the reason is that it's a car which wasn't designed for people like him ;)

In the hands of a professional, though, the GT2 is faster than almost anything else out there. That's why Jeremy will say it sucks and make a clot of himself driving in it, while the Stig will move it around the Top Gear track amazingly fast :mrgreen:

Can't wait for the HGV and double deckers!

...Maybe they can convince Boris to lend the TG lads a few bendy-buses for some "tests".

Im from Poland and i dont've BBC 2 :(
Where can i watch live se12 ?
Like livestreaming ?

I think that what he (and I, among with other people, probably) would like to know is if there is live streaming available somewhere on the net, so we can watch it today, not tomorow or even later :(

Any clue when it will air on BBC America? Can't get any other station here which is totally p*ssing me off right now! Was looking forward to watching it all weekend to find out an hour ago that it's only on BBC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.