[12x02] November 9th, 2008

Hey guys, first time poster here,

44:50 - 45:01 (showing the map of Nevada, mountain route to Bonneville) is '3D Girls' by Sun City Girls off the album Mister Lonely: Music from a film by Harmony Korine.

This was one of the best episodes for music in quite some time. Particularly loved the use of Einaudi at the end.

A lot of Corner Stone Cues music though, but I guess they're cheaper to license than the big boys of the trailer music production industry. I also happen to compose freelance for movie trailers, so I'm really just jealous...

From 46:58 to 47:17 (AFFiNiTY rip of course) - Hell March, Frank Klepacki

...not a song I expected to hear in a Top Gear episode. 2 cookies for anyone who knows where that songs from. ^_^

As soon as I heard that I was like: No, C&C Red Alert! No Way! Hell March! There are nerds amongst the BBC crew! Yessss All time one of the greatests RTS games ever!

Last edited:
Hey guys, first time poster here,
44:50 - 45:01 (showing the map of Nevada, mountain route to Bonneville) is '3D Girls' by Sun City Girls off the album Mister Lonely: Music from a film by Harmony Korine.
I found these on the same album...
ADDED:
25:14 - 25:26 - Sun City Girls - Circus Theme
38:02 - 38:19 - Sun City Girls - Circus Theme

As soon as I heard that I was like: No, C&C Red Alert! No Way! Hell March! There are nerds amongst the BBC crew! Yessss All time one of the greatests RTS games ever!

I had the exact same line of thought. :p

I'm guessing somebody in the editing department got caught up in the hype for the 3rd 'version' of Hell March that came with the recent release of RA3, probably a fan of the C&C series. Either way, they used the original from RA1 that was made over 10 years ago... now that's just pure liquid awesome. :D

Hello! First time poster here. Love what you guys are doing, especially since Top Gear uses some stunning music so it's fantastic to be able to look up music that tickles you during the show :D

20:44 - 21:16 is Stormy High by Black Mountain!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDED:
01:18 - 01:54 - Felix Laband - Whistling in Tongues
05:23 - 05:41 - Felix Laband - Falling off a Horse

Just found this site, decided to join, you guys are the best, music is amazing on topgear!

ADDED:
Corner Stone Cues - Battle of Wonderland
Corner Stone Cues - Illuminati
Corner Stone Cues - Sultana
Corner Stone Cues - Demons
Corner Stone Cues - Mojave
Corner Stone Cues - Frigga
Corner Stone Cues - HorVall
Corner Stone Cues - La Perla
Corner Stone Cues - Power Play

Hi, can anybody tell me where I can have those "Corner Stone Cues" songs? Which album are they come from? Thanks!!!

Hi, can anybody tell me where I can have those "Corner Stone Cues" songs? Which album are they come from? Thanks!!!

Sultana, Demons, Mojave, Frigga are from "Eton Path".

Battle Of Wonderland, Illuminati, HorVall are from "Air Lyndhurst".

Power Play, La Perla are from "El Morro".

All available on Amazon.

The "Requiem For A Tower" album is also worth a look :)

ADDED:
04:40 - 04:50 - Apparat - You Don?t Know Me
04:44 - 04:56 - Simon Fisher-Turner - Access to Rude
04:48 - 05:09 - Mogwai - Black Spider 2
22:07 - 22:32 - Xela - Her Eyes Sparkled And She Walked Away

Last edited: