[12x08] October 22nd, 2007

Great episode. Vicki rolled her R's a lot in this episode (ex: ScudeRRRia). I love that.

Probably the best season since season 8 or 9.
Gah......... You like anything Viki does.

When Vicki rolls her R's it causes me to vomit a bit in my mouth.

Tiff was the only interesting part of this episode, the Hummer vs Land rover comparison was probably one of the lamest reviews i've ever seen

I very nearly didn't bother with this episode. Luckily the F430 Team made me watch. Liked that section and aired waay before Top Gear have even contemplated filming a review no doubt on their airfield.

I also liked the Tom n Jonny sections. I dont give 2 shits if they "copied" the "never wrong Top Gear" on that writing. Im not too worried that the challenges have an air of Top Gear about them. They make me laugh. And thankfully don't feel as scripted as the BBC efforts.

Rest of the episode was crap though.

i loved the bit where tiff goes by the girl and revs the engine and she gets so scared she started shaking

oh yes that was brilliant! :D

enjoyed the episode, armoured RR was fun and F430 scuderia was awesome!
And R8 is the best car of the year! Totally agreed! :) I can't stand when people are calling the R8 a dull Audi.. when it looks like it has come from future

Overall, this series was improvement over the last ones. Finally, they have dropped CELEBRITIES and "to the extreme" and "destruction" stuff, and it seems like nobody here hasn't even noticed :D and I quite like the quick reviews at least of the more ordinary cars, but the last Hummer vs. Land Rover wasn't that great.

Last edited: