[12x08] October 22nd, 2007

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Not a bad episode, but there has been better.

I cannot believe they smuggled "arse" onto the side of their armoured car, bloody hell, blatent copying, and just before the Top Gear episode airs as well, therefore, looking original, sneaky f*ckers.

I cannot believe they smuggled "arse" onto the side of their armoured car, bloody hell, blatent copying, and just before the Top Gear episode airs as well, therefore, looking original, sneaky f*ckers.
:lol: I didn't even notice.

cool episode, i must confess, the tom and jonny challenges have had me in absolute stitches, mainly don to tom totally wrecking himself.. when they did the reliant challenge, i couldnt breath for laughter!

Anyway, great to see the scuderia, shouldnt TG be testing THIS next week instead of the 599....

Not really interested in the challenge, it was alright I guess. THe F430 Scuderia is a cool car, but it comes back to what Jame May said, it's like they purposely released an slightly worse car, and then later release the version that they could've done in the first place just to charge you more. And I definitely agree with the car of the year this time, the R8 is a great car, it deserves the win.

Pretty good episode. And I think the best Tiff review ever of the F430 Scuderia.

could not believe that the Scuderia actually lapped the same time as ENZO!!!! super great car.

R8 is best all around and best fast car. tottally agree

THe F430 Scuderia is a cool car, but it comes back to what Jame May said, it's like they purposely released an slightly worse car, and then later release the version that they could've done in the first place just to charge you more.

I disagree, somewhat.

First, is it "worse" because it had floormats, a radio, etc.? Those were stripped from the Scuderia to save weight, but who'd want a "regular" car without those?

Second, stuff like the suspension is an evolution. The F430 is getting older now and they've learned a lot since it first came out.

But they could've made a "base" F430 when it first come out, carpet and radio can be no cost options. So if someone is going to buy it as a track car they can opt out on those options. Same thing with the brakes and wheels, they can be options on the standard car (I'm assuming they are not available on the standard car here) You're right about the suspension's evolution, but everything else they could've done when the car was first released.

Pretty dull episode except for the 430 Scuderia test that was Tiff on fire, i totaly disagree with the car of the year because in my mind the best car has to have a soul has to bring a smile to your face and the R8 is just a big german piece of metal that does it's job extremly good, just like all the modern Audi's they are good, too good and that makes them soulless. Looking from the last video i'd say the 430 Scuderia or the V8 Vantage brought more smiles to Tiff's face.

Nice episode, I liked the armored Rolls Royce and the F430 Scuderia parts. Anyone noticed the text on Johnny's shirt? :D

Pretty good episode... not enough material but it's understandable since they had to do the FG Awards too. The first part of the Scuderia test was great... loved seeing Tiff scare the locals in (what I think) was Modena.

Great episode. Vicki rolled her R's a lot in this episode (ex: ScudeRRRia). I love that.

Probably the best season since season 8 or 9.

Did anyone else think that Tiff looked and sounded like Gollum after he scared those Italians.

I agree. That pissed me off. Other than that, I actually enjoyed that ep. Don't know what viki sees in that godawful hummer, but they seem to like some shit cars.

i loved the bit where tiff goes by the girl and revs the engine and she gets so scared she started shaking