[13x06] July 26th, 2009

55:00 - 55:19 Ramin Djawadi - Straight of prisoners (Prison Break soundtrack)
58:18 - 58:45 Ilan Eshkeri - Septimus (Stardust soundtrack)

what is the actual song which by Carla Bruni at 16:05 ? does anybody know French and what is the real lyrics?
tks

01:39 - 02:31 Antonio Pinto - My New Life from "Love in the Time of Cholera"

Last edited:
55:00 - 55:19 is used in the series "Prison Break" quite often if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure about the details though.

Top Gear Songs

Top Gear Songs

Hey, i concur!

i need also to know that song from 15.37 - 16.14

it's such an ace song! someone please help us.

40:19 - 40:40 - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Stone Free

New here but been visiting for quite some time...dig what you guys are doing here. :D

btw it's "Strings of Prisoners" by Ramin Djawadi at 55:00 - 55:19, not "straight of prisoners" but to me it sounds more like one of the versions in Panama cos it has that kind of bongo beat in the background too.. any ideas? I don't have soundtrack to season 2/3/4.

07:45 - 08:04 ? from OST of "Sleuth" movie. I just don't know the exact track, because 1) don't have it right now, 2) they all sound pretty similar. But I've been told that this could be Patrick Doyle - Black Arrival.

Last edited:
Amen Brother. I neeeeed that song more then herpes :|

Is there anything in the credits about music or aural director? Maybe we could email him?

I have to wonder if some of the music featured on Top Gear is produced by the BBC themselves.

Amen Brother.

05:37 - 06:14 - I think it may be The Glitch Mob. Checking through their Disc now...
Yeah I've listend to everything I could find of The Glitch Mob ( as I also thaught it souds similar), but no clue. The bass sounds like some Noisia songs and drums are very Tobinish and I know that they've made some collaborations lately.
Anywa, if anyone have a clue what it may be, write your sugetsions - I'm dying to hear it full.