[15x01] June 27th, 2010

Any ideas what the very last piece of music is on the Veyron SS run, where May says "bloody hell that was exciting", approx 24m in....

"Barbarian Horde" - Gladiator Soundtrack (Hans Zimmer)

Toyota Hilux Volcano Driving: 19:33 - 20:21

19:33 - 20:21 - Hans Zimmer - Gladiator Soundtrack - The Barbarian Horde
Although not the whole thing... when the frantic strings come in at the end of the audio clip, that's from something else.

28:52 - 29:39?!

The Lister family's Mazda 323? Anyone?!

x2. Someone said it was Bedroom by David Holmes, but I downloaded that song and that's definitely not it. Can anyone help?

Hmmm

Hmmm

It appears that in the celebrity party when louie is sliding out there are two different songs for what appears to be.... different versions?!... I have Comcast so the song where usually it is from 46:18 - 46:33 - Blondie - Atomic, it is a different, electronic, EXTREMELY CATCHY, song that I cannot figure out? anybody knows the name of this song? Thanks for help!

Last edited:
www.extrememusic.com ~ start there.

If you're watching on Dave in the UK, or on a different network elsewhere in the world (e.g., BBC America, BBC Canada, Channel Nine (Australia)), most -- if not all -- the music for each episode is going to be different from the music used in the original BBC Two airings.

(Mods, can we PLEASE have this information in a stickied thread in WTS?)

hmmm 2

hmmm 2

Ok well its on BBC america and if you give me your email adress i can email you the recording of the song if that helps

Music from the vulcano episode. 14:19 - 14:36 - Carter Burwell - Plan B.

Hey,

I don't know where else to turn to have this question answered and I couldn't find any answers on the net.
I was watching Top Gear Australia last night and there was a clip about the new Lamborghini it is called TGA s03e03 Lambo on the Top Gear Australia website and the following link should go to it directly http://www.topgear.com/au/videos/tga-s03e03-lambo?VideoBrowserMode=this-week

I was hoping to get a list of the music used in the clip I liked every piece they used and some of the songs I have been trying to find for years unsuccesfully. I'd really appreciate any help.

Cheers

Dave

This listing contains music from the original BBC broadcast version,
all other versions (Dave, Youtube, TopGear.com, et al) have replaced music.
If you are looking for music from these alternate versions, most of it can be
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

*points*