[15x01] June 27th, 2010

I don't think 07:47 - 08:39 is Hans Zimmer's The Final Interview.

I've listened to it on youtube and even bought it from iTunes but unfortunately, it doesn't sound like anything I've heard from the show.

Can anyone please confirm if its the actual song.

Thanks

Read the colored bit below the track list:
This listing contains music from the original BBC broadcast version,
all other versions (Dave, Youtube, TopGear.com, et al) have replaced music.
If you are looking for music from these alternate versions, most of it can be
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

ADDED:
13:33 - 13:40 - U.N.K.L.E - When Once It Was
14:36 - 15:10 - Alex Heffes - The Storm
16:41 - 17:18 - Lalo Schifrin - City Hall
19:33 - 20:08 - Hans Zimmer - Barbarian Horde
20:08 - 20:21 - Elliot Goldenthal - Ill-Fated Plot

Last edited:
ssreverb - you, sir, are a god among men.
I've been searching for that 'Dulcet Zone' by Inky Blackness track for ages....

I need someones help, I am at a complete loss here. I do not know which version of Top Gear netflix has whether it be the original version (I doubt it as I have been unsuccessful thus far) or a version with new music. On this episode when the Reliant Robin part comes up there is a kind of sad vocal harmonization in the background in the beginning as the camera starts to pan the car. I have looked everywhere for it, and the only other place I can find that particular vocalization is the opening theme of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. If anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative. I tried Extreme Music as suggested, but the live chat wasn't helpful and as I have no starting point I am fishing blind essentially.

Since I am sure the music is not the original airing, it was also used during the Gallardo test on 03x04.

Last edited:
After watching this episode, I'd just like to point out an error.

7:47 - 8:39 is NOT Hans Zimmer's "The Final Interview", but rather Dulcet Zone by Inky Blackness.

07:47 - 08:39 - Hans Zimmer - The Final Interview

I registered and everything just to post that this was not correct and that I was dying to know who did it. If I had read this thread a little more.. lol!

58:51 - 59:18 - Harry Gregson-Williams ? Wall Breached - This is incorrect! Wish I knew what the actual tune was!

it actually is correct, please read at the bottom of the list:

This listing contains music from the original BBC broadcast version,
all other versions (Dave, Youtube, TopGear.com, et al) have replaced music.
If you are looking for music from these alternate versions, most of it can be
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.