[15x05] July 25th, 2010

05:11 - 05:23 - The Fallen (By Steve Jablonsky - From Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)
08:30 - 09:11 - Dastan And Tamina Escape (By Harry Gregson-Williams - From Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time)
18:01 - 18:29 - Mind Heist (By Zack Hemsey - This is music created specially for the Inception Trailer - can he listened to here:
http://www.twentyfourbit.com/post/595721340/listen-zack-hemsey-mind-heist-inception-trailer
24:15 - 24:43 - This Isn't Japan (By Brian Tyler - From War)

hans zimmer in there. a lot of little stuff from inception and dark knight.

ADDED:
05:54 - 06:10 - Tyler Bates - Prison Fight
19:29 - 19:49 - Death in Vegas - Flying
25:03 - 25:20 - Craig Armstrong - Theme from Orphans

Last edited:
During the Veyron bit (about the time the 'warp' effect is visible through the windshield) there's a bit from the 'In the Shadow of the Moon' soundtrack by Phil Shepard.

I don't have the time stamp or the specific track but I can look it up when I get home.

Edit: I'm talking about the very short sample at 24:43. It's from 'Crawler' by Philip Sheppard - In the Shadow of the Moon Soundtrack.

Last edited:
17:07 - 17:12 - i'm sure this is from one of Howard Shore's scores to the Lord Of The Rings trilogy (possibly even from the extended versions) but i'm damned if i can place where exactly.

Any idea where I can download the Bat for Lashes - Siren Song Instrumental? YouTube doesn't have an instrumental version and neither does iTunes.

Thanks. :)

53:22 - 53:44 - Massive Attack - Polaroid Girl
54:12 - 54:26 - Massive Attack - Polaroid Girl
54:37 - 54:57 - Massive Attack - Polaroid Girl

off of the Danny the Dog soundtrack. Almost every song on this soundtrack has been used in a Top Gear film.

I think the Veyron/"Mind Heist" piece might actually be the very end of "528491" by Hans Zimmer from the Inception soundtrack. Hard to tell.

Any idea where I can download the Bat for Lashes - Siren Song Instrumental? YouTube doesn't have an instrumental version and neither does iTunes.

Thanks. :)

Seconded. Looked in Amazon, iTunes, Zune, no luck :(

Seconded. Looked in Amazon, iTunes, Zune, no luck :(

Someone posted on this youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Y-mtihWiI - That he had a download link to the instrumental on his profile. Not sure if it is legitimate..

#
coltonmil
5 days ago 5

Just uploaded an instrumental version onto my channel. Download link is in the video description. Please like this if you go? to download it, so others can see this comment.