Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Weird intro?
456 was pretty?
:blink: Clarkson you cunt... you don't eat in Jimmys car. :lol:
That is not a Lotus or an Elan... I fucking hate those.
That TVR sounded awesome.
Jezzas anagram numberplate. :lol:
Great guests this series. Loved Jeff.
Why kill the AX? :(
"Don't ever say that to me again." :lol:
Great ending.

...thats how you do TG comedy. :lol:

What a fantastic challenge... What a fantastic episode... What a fantastic series. (Almost)

Last edited:
Weird intro?
456 was pretty?
:blink: Clarkson you cunt... you don't eat in Jimmys car. :lol:
That is not a Lotus or an Elan... I fucking hate those.
That TVR sounded awesome.
Jezzas anagram numberplate. :lol:
Great guests this series. Loved Jeff.
Why kill the AX? :(
"Don't ever say that to me again." :lol:

...thats how you do TG comedy. :lol:

What a fantastic challenge... What a fantastic episode... What a fantastic series. (Almost)

Think you mean the 458 ;)

The 458 Italia review was just staggering! I just love this old school review and referrers to the earlier Ferrari's made and driven by Clarkson. Stunning review!

Voted 9 though, this ep was really good yet Senna last week was supreme.

LOVELY all round. What a superb ending to the series. 9/10 from this chickeroo.

Clarkson: "Could you just make that go a bit further in the back?"
Hammond: "I don't want you to ever say that to me again."

Hammond: "I parked over an oil spill."
May: "Well, you've parked over a bit of the hanging-off bodywork, as well."

Now, we wait until the December special, and Series 16 in 2011. *sigh*

Last edited:
Yet another brilliant episode for me, this has been one of the best series for a while and all episodes have something that makes them special, today the challenge was the highlight especially the sad scenes when you saw the TVR factory at Blackpool.

i only caught the last 5 minutes.. from when they were messing around with the vw. I tried to watch it live today with a vpn, i only got it working briefly during certain spots of the episode. From what i could see it looked like a good episode, I am excited for when it gets released. I dont know if talking about vpns are illegal here. If it is, then I am terribly sorry.

Im still pissed off that they are only doing 6 this season.. I hope this isnt the new norm

Last edited:
wow, very good episode!
TG is really good at epic endings, like now in the factory with all the cars lined up!
I also get the feeling that the people saying "too much falling over and cocking about" finally have to keep quiet forever.. The challenge was back as it should be!

I liked it. Of course, it wasn't nearly as brilliant as last week's episode but I didn't expect it to be. I liked the 458 bit, and Jeremy poking fun as James' 430 was amusing. Although, some of the Brit car challenge was a bit predictable, it did have a lot of lol worthy material as well. Jeff Goldbloom's lap and interview wasn't particularly interesting, but I still enjoyed the episode nonetheless. I gave it a 7/10. Now that series 15 is over, I have to say that this was one of my favourite series in recent years.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Im still pissed off that they are only doing 6 this season.. I hope this isnt the new norm

They've done fourteen eps per year since 2008, split either 6+8 or 7+7 - Andy said in one of his blogs it was to stop them running out of ideas. So it is pretty much the way it's going to be.

I thought it was great. Not the best, but great. The Ferrari review was, I think, well thought out by pointing out at the start the problems with all the buttons being on the steering wheel, but finishing with a 'who cares, just drive the car, that's what matters' outcome.

SIARPC - just goes to show what editing can do. In the studio live it was pretty painful, but with editing it came across pretty OK.

News - funny, well edited and good interaction between the presenters.

Main film - I'm a Lotus owner so am biased, but I really enjoyed it. Some cocking about, but the emotions that came across from the presenters seeing the abandoned car production plants were genuine and I think really came across well on film.

Maybe this episode doesn't have the immediate impact of epi 05, but it's still a good series finale.

I never really went off Top Gear, but S15 has still revitialised my interest. Roll on January and S16.

Last edited:
I did not think it better than 15x05, but better than the rest of Series 15 and all of Series 13 and 14. So I gave it an 8.

The second half of this series was very very strong. A solid 9/10 this week.

The 458 review was good. I had a big grin on my face while watching Jeremy sliding it around the track. Also :lol:ed at Jeremy eating the Flake in James' car (although I thought he would have eaten a Double Decker. ;))

The News, the F1 chat was hilarious, ripping the crap out of Alonso and Ferrari. I think a new FG project should be to make and send a "I made Massa give me this t-shirt" to Alonso :p

The British roadsters film Part 1; A nice, fun film, liked the cars and the banter. It just seems much less forced and scripted than usual.

Jeff Goldblum. That poor Kia sounded like it was in pain :( The whole lap in 2nd. Ouch. He comes across as a really genuinely nice guy. A guy who you could enjoy a pint with.

British Roadsters Part 2; I winced when Jezza was going under the truck. Jaysus.
Richard - "Oh there's a guy washing the windows - oh wait, is he breaking in?...No. He's washing them" :lol:
The ending with the dead factory and all the dumped car parts was just beautiful, and sad. A perfect end to the series.

Another good one for me. While there was cocking about in my opinion it didn't really stop them getting on with it. For once none of the presenters' cars was squashed or thrown of a cliff or set on fire, and I wouldn't say the Citroen or Astra are really losses. The 458 segment was a good review apart from his initial comment about the speedo when a few seconds before we were clearly shown it on the left screen.

Cadbury Flakes are indeed very messy.

While I don't really know the star, he seemed quite funny and his lap time was impressive. Strange that they didn't actually get him an automatic like they've done for others, although they may have all be in the Liana.

Excellent end to the sports cars video, some beautiful machines there. It really is a shame that we don't build them any more. Oh and nice Range Rover, wonder where that came from and if it's salvageable...

Final Gear Top Tip, freeze Flakes before eating them... it stops the crumble melted mess.

While I don't really know the star, he seemed quite funny and his lap time was impressive. Strange that they didn't actually get him an automatic like they've done for others, although they may have all be in the Liana.

They did get him in an automatic but it blew up - the gearbox died on him.

loved the 458 and it was good to see the old beauty 430 again! Jeff was a good star, better than those hyper Diaz und Cruise!