[15x07] December 21st, 2010 [Special]

[15x07] December 21st, 2010 [Special]

• Total voters
Jeremy not looking his greatest :D

http://img687.imageshack.**/img687/1178/tg1s.jpg

Its was a great episode, but I would be lying if I didn't say that the one I am really looking forward to is next Sundays.

Yeah you know what the studio bit was scripted but I think there'd be something wrong with top gear if they didn't shoe horn in the studio tomfoolery, especially the "pour the pussy on it" or whatever the line was.

It's so good to have tg back.

Epic.

PS: The he-he count is at two for this episode :lol: someone needs a TG Fangirl title. How was the bacon?

Last edited:
Downloading now. I'm uploading faster than I'm downloading though so it could be a while. I'm glad to help the rest of you get it but...I want it too...
Remember, seed after you finish D/l. I'll go to at least 500%. More depending on how fast that goes.

After nearly an hour I'm at ~9% completed. I have uploaded just as much as I've downloaded. It'll get there. Maybe I'll go take a nap.

Great episode indeed, very entertaining. The dancing major, the yoga bit, hammond's face after hearing that energy drink name, the haircuts and many more...really good. I'll give it a 9/10, because i wanted to see TG again SO badly and they didn't dissappoint even a bit. I can't wait to boxing day now...that's gonna be EPIC

PS: The he-he count is at two for this episode :lol: someone needs a TG Fangirl title. How was the bacon?

I've smelled better things. And worse, tbh. I think I was born to be a Fangirl, and if it gets me a hug and kiss off Mr W I'm more than happy :D

Last edited:
Very Awesome episode, even if it had a slow start. That Mayor, that Soundtrack, that rivalry made it for me 9/10.

After nearly an hour I'm at ~9% completed. I have uploaded just as much as I've downloaded. It'll get there. Maybe I'll go take a nap.

USENET!!!
No sharing required, just grab it off the server.

Last edited:
Was there actually a bullet hole in the Porsche? Check the EP again if you're not sure, you can spot it a few times:

SZq5O.jpg

Amazing episode. Top Gear is well and truely back on form. Lovely Stuff. 10/10

That was quite enjoyable. lolobeyingspeedlimits. Should have put their endpoint in Boston instead. :lol:

14 minutes until the standard res is finished uploading from me to the FTP.

7/10
I loved the East Coast section - though it did seem slightly aimless without a "larger goal." Loved the car choices and the NYC section was stunning!

The scripted news segment is the main reason for why I scored it lower.