17th December Race - ASClub/ FXR,FZR,XRR,FOX (2h Endurance)

Mischief007 said:
Well I had a horrible day. As usual. Either got rammed or shit happened in front of me. Tires went flat, lost control, everything just went wrong. Even pdanev hit me :p.

can it be more horrible than mine?... got dced and got rammed?

Looked at the replay. ESPN that was some really nasty unlucky situation. The car that you hit was spinning and flying all over the place, nowhere to go... :cry:

Mischief007 said:
Even pdanev hit me :p.
I wasn't counting on you loosing it in the 1st chicane. I knew you were slower in corners with the FZR so I wanted to carry as much momentum into it, and overtake you on exit, but then you got a bit sideways and I couldn't really do much. :cry:

But I was worse off from that crash, got all damaged and lost a lot of time. Had to lap anouther ~15 laps or so with the damage. As far as I saw from the replay you were ok.

We had another hot moment towards the end of the race, last corner I wanted to make advantage of your early braking, however I overshoot a bit, and we had a small contact, but nothing severe though. :)

pdanev said:
Looked at the replay. ESPN that was some really nasty unlucky situation. The car that you hit was spinning and flying all over the place, nowhere to go... :cry:

Mischief007 said:
Even pdanev hit me :p.
I wasn't counting on you loosing it in the 1st chicane. I knew you were slower in corners with the FZR so I wanted to carry as much momentum into it, and overtake you on exit, but then you got a bit sideways and I couldn't really do much. :cry:

But I was worse off from that crash, got all damaged and lost a lot of time. Had to lap anouther ~15 laps or so with the damage. As far as I saw from the replay you were ok.

We had another hot moment towards the end of the race, last corner I wanted to make advantage of your early braking, however I overshoot a bit, and we had a small contact, but nothing severe though. :)

The last one I don't remember :lol:

^ While looking at the replay I also saw that we actually had one more bump. :lol:
1st corner entry, little contact on entry, nothing major though, I got sideways but that was it I believe.

and I also remember that mischief almost had an accident in the first lap last corner... Mischief was braking like hell to avoid this guy who was sideways... very bad race for Mischief :lol:

andyhui01 said:
and I also remember that mischief almost had an accident in the first lap last corner... Mischief was braking like hell to avoid this guy who was sideways... very bad race for Mischief :lol:

That's the guy ESPN hit hard and I had no exit either so I jumped on the brakes and stopped without hitting him.

Mischief007 said:
andyhui01 said:

That's the guy ESPN hit hard and I had no exit either so I jumped on the brakes and stopped without hitting him.

I saw that... I was really close to hitting mischief cuz I was looking in my mirror then when I looked up, I saw mischief on the brakes really hard so I had to slam it, lock up and burn abit of tires to do that corner

^ It was a hairy corner. I'm going to start on the video fairly soon. Got some camera angles in place and already know which song I'm going to use.

Crashing foreign Cars?