• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Channeling the Sopranos there.

I liked it, yes much about was cocked but who doesn't want to see a tank drive into a building?!

I'm hoping for no TG comedy.

That's a Galant... wow well done MWF. : cool:

Indeed. I nearly wet myself at the studio and have been praying ever since that they'd keep it in. Someone go and rep him 'cos I've been way to attentive lately.

Loved it. Even the SIARPC was better than hoped.

quite liked this episode, was silly at times but i admit the houses bit made me laugh a lot! xD

Pleasent episode, had a laugh, witnessed the internet penetrating my favourite show...good Sunday evening I reckon.

She was hiding for reasons which I won't share but I am sure she will clarify via PM.

Air Wolf music
Kelly's Heroes music
ALL THOSE SURPLUS MILITARY VEHICLES! *drools* I want to get me a light tank to drive when I start working!
The corny 70s detective show opening.

PS - Damn you BBC Two... I was having a laugh all the way until 20:59:00 when you cut them off with no bombshell. =(

Well done MWF, will rep him when I find him. I sent a PM straight away. :D

Very good, and I want one of pretty much everything that was on the show, including a big daft moustache. Enjoyed Bob Jesus although I can't say I've ever been a fan of his, and I enjoyed the last segment although I was disappointed that after Jeremy got the remote control out he still didn't ram into a house with the blades running. Got a bit annoyed when he hit that car though.

The portaloo, I was expecting Jimmy to walk around the corner with his trousers round his ankles.

The Interceptor was very interesting and I really thought the fake teaser was entertaining. Geldorf was annoying as hell though, and the destruction challenge... was it was goofing around to much. At least the place were they picked was cool.

Interceptors - epic, original and piss funny. I want a gif of that frame near the end where one of the silhouettes kicks a girl in the "nuts". :lol:

News - not bad. That tosser in the Scandinavian (sic) Flick T-Shirt who corrected Jeremy probably deserves a slap though.

Lotus film: Took the good feelings of the Jag at the Nurburgring and made up for the shite Caparo T1 track test. Really enjoyed.

Guest: Dull as ditchwater on the day so well done to the guys in the edit suite for making him look vaguely interesting.

Demolition: Here is a great example of the fact that our opinions count. The opener was clearly a snippet of a much earlier and totally shit film but they used it as the inspiration for something much better. Sure there were bits that were clearly planned but my barometer for the scripted stuff is how uncomfortable and embarrassed May looks during these things and he was clearly having the time of his life.

Last edited:
I want an Interceptor (Reef Blue, please). I already have the driving gloves. However, I do not want a moustache, so I hope they're not compulsory. I'm just seriously glad I don't have bladder weakness because I laughed myself sick. I'm also looking forward to the music thread for this one because after a while all the ITC dramas and their ilk blend into one and I can't for the life of me remember what show that theme music came from.

The rest of it was solid enough (Galant :lol: Couldn't have been a more perfect moment), and I enjoyed it very much. St Bob was more entertaining than I expected and the demolition film was much better than I thought it would be. But even if it wasn't, I'd still have loved this episode just for the Jensen film - and the Galant :D

For me another solid nine, missed the start but the rest more than made up for it especially the demolition segment that had me in stitches, all in all until now a top notch season from three old blokes cocking around.

Interceptors - epic, original and piss funny. I want a gif of that frame near the end where one of the silhouettes kicks a girl in the "nuts". :lol:
Give me chance, I'm working on it!

News - not bad. That tosser in the Scandinavian (sic) T-Shirt who corrected Jeremy probably deserves a slap though.
Yeah - who the hell invited him!??

The Jensen Interceptor is one of my favourite cars of all time so that was great. Even though I'm only 21 I got all the stereotypical opening credit bits, very funny indeed.:lol:

The Lotus bit was OK but I would have liked to hear more about the car and what it's like to drive rather than how Jeremy can't drive it very well. No lap time because weather was bad but there's nothing they can do about that although I would have liked the stig to set a short-track time as well to compare the Jeremy's on the day.

News was OK...but then epicness courtesy of MWF! I've always had a soft spot for the Galant, it has an angry face and I quite like that on a car.

I'd heard bad things about the SIARPC but was pleasantly surprised so either I was expecting it to be much more boring than it was or whoever edited it deserves an award.

Army bit was also OK, not as much scripted cocking about as I was expecting (except for running over that Cinquecento) but I feel like it could have been a bit longer actually.

Overall the episode was quite enjoyable but it felt a little disjointed compared to the previous 4, maybe it was because there was no 2-part challenge to tie the episode together or maybe it's just me.

Basically; not too bad, but by no means a classic.

EDIT: My rep supplies are also running too low, would some kind person mind handing some out to you-know-who. Cheers.

Last edited: