Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
Radio times said:
Top Gear

Sunday 31 July
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2

6/6, series 17

Jeremy Clarkson and James May set out for the seaside in a pair of electric cars, the Nissan Leaf and the Peugeot iOn, stopping off in Lincoln along the way. Richard Hammond meets an extraordinary rally team in which everyone, from mechanics to drivers, is an amputee with a military background, and the new Lamborghini Aventador is taken out on the track. Last in the series.

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsS...11&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

Hopefully, Simon Cowell shows up.

"Richard Hammond meets an extraordinary rally team in which everyone, from mechanics to drivers, is an amputee with a military background. ..."

Cobol74 approves of the rally team big time, well done chaps.

Apart from the Lamborghini Aventador, this episode has the same description as 17x05. :think:

Cowell's supposed to be in Episode 5, unless that's changed.

Gotcha. :)

Rally team + Aventador = sounds good!

Based on what I know to be happening tomorrow this description is correct. Gumball is still, at present, just a rumour. It hasn't featured in TG mag at all to date and if the TV trio did take part their pictures would have been all over the internet by now. It's not as if they aren't bigger than Jesus and more recognisable than Bow-wow Obozo!

:lol:

he-he is so full of spoilers she might just burst!!! (And she's also still a wee bit fangirly so is going to go and calm down before posting them!)

Rumour has it she did. Well gushed at least. All over a certain Executive Producer! :lol:

All over a certain Executive Producer! :lol:
Bless him :wub:

Right, I know this thread is in the spoilers section, so I'm not going to bung spoiler tags around everything. We also weren't warned at the studio not to say anything about anything either, so :dunno:

The Lamborghini Aventador is bloody gorgeous, but according to Richard isn't a true Lambo as it's too engineered and the fear-factor has gone.

News wasn't the same without a certain fanboy losering Clarkson.

Electric cars test - surprisingly good. Gets a bit silly at times, but it's J+J silly rather than Richard silly.

The guest isn't Simon Cowell - it's Louis Walsh.

Rally team film - very emotional. Features an appearance by Ben Collins :blink:

They'll be back in January, but Andy did say something about a Christmas special. (I'm sure he said special, not DVD but I could be wrong, especially as Jeremy mentioned their individual DVD's). Louis said that the X-Factor finishes on the 12th Dec (but having just checked my calendar that's a Monday!) so the earliest they would be back if there was a pre-Christmas episode would be the 18th. But Jez did say not back until Jan.

OFFS Louis "The Gateley Buggerer" Walsh? What a let down.

Well one of he-he's friends braved a burger last week.

Ears, noses, hooves, tails, pen......... I'll stop there since you probably ate recently and also need to sleep soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.